favorite characters

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: favorite characters

Postby therapist » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 pm

I would now like to add Black Adam to my list the more I ead of him the more bad bum he is [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyank.gif]
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Azrael » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Heh heh, Black Adam is pretty cool. Go read the final issues of Infinite Crisis. He pwns.
Azrael
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Azrael wrote:Heh heh, Black Adam is pretty cool. Go read the final issues of Infinite Crisis. He pwns.

man talkin about Pwning what he did to the DCU in World War III was just something else
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby scarlet_magpie » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 am

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Jesse Custer , Cassidy or the Saint of Killers from Preacher!!!
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter