Finally!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Finally!

Postby A Common Enemy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Pics of the classic Predator!

The figure looks great, only problem I see is the fish net/cloaking device, but no toy company has yet to perfectly paint those on...

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/viewthread. ... 936&extra=

:idea: *hint* Maybe NECA should use a real fish net material for their Predator 1 figure...and even include interchangeable heads...and make it a deluxe figure and cost $5 more kinda like the BioShock Big Daddy(s)...*hint* :idea:

:mrgreen:

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby weizie » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 am

PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:
Necaphiliac wrote:According to Neca's site. They won't be out for awhile. So save your gas.

I think I might call then...

And that s-ucks. Hopefully they'll have them out Tuesday.

I can see these being like the remake Freddys, only being available in the UK and Eastcoast for some time. If that's the case I'll just order them from ebay. Although I think I might preorder from CSC. BBTS is sold out of the Classic Predator and the set...

According to the Neca toys Twitter, Predator 1 and 2 stuff is coming out 2011 :cry:. Also, Randy Falk said there might be a possibility of a Dutch figure!

And I found out the classic Predator isnt the P1 Predator...

I fallow neca on twitter, the predators figures are due this week depending on the store. And the p1 and p2 are 2011 releases.......I take it u guys haven't seen the movie nor like predator as much as I do (I'm a pred fanatic)....the classic predator is the same species/race as the predator that we all know from the past. The classic isn't the same predator from p1, just of the same species/race. These other predators are a different species, and have some big characteristic differences.
weizie
Casual Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

weizie wrote:
PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:
Necaphiliac wrote:According to Neca's site. They won't be out for awhile. So save your gas.

I think I might call then...

And that s-ucks. Hopefully they'll have them out Tuesday.

I can see these being like the remake Freddys, only being available in the UK and Eastcoast for some time. If that's the case I'll just order them from ebay. Although I think I might preorder from CSC. BBTS is sold out of the Classic Predator and the set...

According to the Neca toys Twitter, Predator 1 and 2 stuff is coming out 2011 :cry:. Also, Randy Falk said there might be a possibility of a Dutch figure!

And I found out the classic Predator isnt the P1 Predator...

I fallow neca on twitter, the predators figures are due this week depending on the store. And the p1 and p2 are 2011 releases.......I take it u guys haven't seen the movie nor like predator as much as I do (I'm a pred fanatic)....the classic predator is the same species/race as the predator that we all know from the past. The classic isn't the same predator from p1, just of the same species/race. These other predators are a different species, and have some big characteristic differences.

Yeah, I saw the movie Thursday night. I'm also a Pred Fanatic. I found out that the Classic Predator was not the P1 Predator before I saw it. Hence why I put "And I found out the classic Predator isnt the P1 Predator...".

Anyway, the movie was great. Very refreshing, and the Berserker Predator was 100% badass. Cant wait for the sequal/prequal!

A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby weizie » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm

PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:
Yeah, I saw the movie Thursday night. I'm also a Pred Fanatic. I found out that the Classic Predator was not the P1 Predator before I saw it. Hence why I put "And I found out the classic Predator isnt the P1 Predator...".

Anyway, the movie was great. Very refreshing, and the Berserker Predator was 100% badass. Cant wait for the sequal/prequal!

I wasn't correcting you, was explaining why the p1 and classic are different, for other people, before people start saying "why buy 2 of the same figure"......it was definitely a good movie. I was worried about how they would end it, but I think they ended in a proper manner.....I told the Guy on necas twitter that they should get the ok to make a "predator" line, like the line kenner used to have. The guys at neca could then make some seriously bad bum predator figures.....and am I the only one who wants a female predator figure?
weizie
Casual Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm

weizie wrote:
PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:

I wasn't correcting you, was explaining why the p1 and classic are different, for other people, before people start saying "why buy 2 of the same figure"......it was definitely a good movie. I was worried about how they would end it, but I think they ended in a proper manner.....I told the Guy on necas twitter that they should get the ok to make a "predator" line, like the line kenner used to have. The guys at neca could then make some seriously bad bum predator figures.....and am I the only one who wants a female predator figure?

Oh sorry, my bad.

I'd love to see them make all the Predators from the end of Predator 2! But that will probably never happen.

Female Predators? Hell yes! I'll settle for a Machiko too!

A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby weizie » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 am

PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:
Oh sorry, my bad.

I'd love to see them make all the Predators from the end of Predator 2! But that will probably never happen.

its cool, yeah a machiko would be awesome, i know hot toys released one but i cant pay 150 for a action figure. if it was a resin statue i would have gotten it. There are just so many different preds they can do if they actually were allowed to do a Predator line
weizie
Casual Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 pm

weizie wrote:
PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:
Oh sorry, my bad.

its cool, yeah a machiko would be awesome, i know hot toys released one but i cant pay 150 for a action figure. if it was a resin statue i would have gotten it. There are just so many different preds they can do if they actually were allowed to do a Predator line

Im pretty sure Neca has the Masters license right? They could if 20th CenturyFox allowed them to.

One of them main complaints that I heard is that the Hot Toys stuff breaks easily, and I like to play (pose?) with my figures.

Although after seeing Hot Toys Berserker Predator, I may have to pick that one up...

A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter