Just ordered my shiny new Cobra Commander!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Just ordered my shiny new Cobra Commander!

Postby ScarecrowMan666 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Okay, so I've been stressing the past couple of weeks about the CC in the Pursuit of Cobra line due to the fact that he's said to be a chase figure, and will come only one to a case. Early this morning I checked hasbrotoyshop.com and the CC, Alley Viper, and Firefly were still sold out. I've been on another board that I frequent most of the day, Hisstank.com, bitching pretty hard about not being able to find one for preorder anywhere. Well, a friend told me he had just been to HTS and CC, Alley Viper and Firefly were all back in stock. I didn't think it sounded likely but checked it out anyway, and sure enough they were in stock again. So quick as I could I placed my order for Cobra Commander, finished the transaction and went on my way. I did my job and alerted the Hisstank community about the fact that they were in stock again there. Apparently though, no sooner than I placed my order, all three figures went out of stock again. This is fairly ridiculous, and I expect the next POC figure I will find myself grieving over will be the Alley Viper, as he's also one to a case, and will be what's called in Joe circles, an army builder. There doesn't seem to be alot of G.I. Joe interest on this board, but hopefully this will help someone else out. So keep a check on www.hasbrotoyshop.com, maybe you'll get lucky too. Just passing on the good karma.
ScarecrowMan666
Avid Realmer

Re: Just ordered my shiny new Cobra Commander!

Postby Wesr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:45 am

Hasbrotoyshop is good for that, it happens with transformers all the time.
Wesr
Realminator

Re: Just ordered my shiny new Cobra Commander!

Postby cincicustoms » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 am

Gotta love that when that happens. Congrats, man
cincicustoms
Inductee Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter