Help for a noob?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Help for a noob?

Postby HarryHood » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

Hey all, I'm pretty new to the action figure scene. I've been having a hard time getting some help with something, and after finding this site through Google, it seems like it couldn't hurt to try here.

I have been sitting on a crop of action figures that I've had since I was younger, and am looking to try and get some type of appraisal for them. In particular I'm curious about a couple of rare Dragonball Z 16'' Bandai America figures that I own, in original box and all. I've completely scoured the web trying to find some kind of price guide or method of getting them appraised and have been completely unlucky with that. Nothing on eBay to compare it with. Just no luck at all finding info on these models anywhere.

So yeah, I'm mainly simply curious if there's anywhere online to get an idea of what a figure might be worth that I might not have thought of/be aware of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this is the wrong forum/section to be posting this in, then I sincerely apologize, feel free to move it to the appropriate section (if there is one). Thanks a lot for any response.
HarryHood
Newbie Realmer

Re: Help for a noob?

Postby Darththomas » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 am

Have you tried the AFA Action figure authority?

http://www.toygrader.com/

I haven't had a look around it in a while but I know they grade vintage and rare stuff, it might help you out a bit.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Re: Help for a noob?

Postby hawkeye » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Thumb thru a Toyfare, its not a complete price guide but you may get lucky. Don't get your hopes up tho, they may still be only worth retail.
Disconnect & Self Destruct one bullet at a time
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter