end of summer garage sales

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

end of summer garage sales

Postby DiceMan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 am

so i noticed on my way to the gas station to get my morning energy drink that it was my cities community garage sale
and i drove by a few of them on the way nocticed they had toys and kids stuff

my question is should i go and check some out even though i have absolutly no cash and if i find something good go through the agany of not being able to get it or should i not go and go through the agany of not noing if they did have something good?

i plan on having mine sat and sun this weekend cause i need the cash and i have tons of stuff to sell none of my figures but tons of other stuff i always make bout 2-3 hundred at my garage sales so should i wait till then when i have cash or should i go and check some out so i know where the good stuff is?

help me i can't decide
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Re: end of summer garage sales

Postby DiceMan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 am

well i decided since you all didn't help to go out and check
i had litterally 1.65 on me and a gameboy just incase i came accross something i wanted and maybe i could have traded it
but there was nothing actually great to get but i did get a few things
three figures
and over 150 yugio cards and a few rare pokemon holos
DiceMan
Elite Realmer

Re: end of summer garage sales

Postby OroscoC » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:24 pm

I always drive by if I see some action figures. Picked up some comics at one that I can remember and an old Power Ranger figure, the ones that flip their heads.

Its best to just check without asking, I mean...you are passing by it. Might as well do it instead of asking.
OroscoC
Inductee Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter