they should make...

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figures you would like to see made

Postby 3bcustoms » Sun May 15, 2011 3:31 pm

I would love to see both Marvel and DC do a line of 2 packs called Alter Egos.....there could be Batman/Bruce Wayne..Superman/Clark Kent.....Iron Man/Tony Stark......Hulk/Bruce Banner.....you get the idea! :D
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sun May 15, 2011 9:59 pm

3bcustoms wrote:I would love to see both Marvel and DC do a line of 2 packs called Alter Egos.....there could be Batman/Bruce Wayne..Superman/Clark Kent.....Iron Man/Tony Stark......Hulk/Bruce Banner.....you get the idea! :D

I like this idea. :)
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby A Common Enemy » Mon May 16, 2011 12:49 am

3bcustoms wrote:I would love to see both Marvel and DC do a line of 2 packs called Alter Egos.....there could be Batman/Bruce Wayne..Superman/Clark Kent.....Iron Man/Tony Stark......Hulk/Bruce Banner.....you get the idea! :D

That's a great idea actually. I'd love a Punisher/Frank Castle one...of course I love anything Punisher. :mrgreen:

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby The Real Question » Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 am

PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:

That's a great idea actually. I'd love a Punisher/Frank Castle one...of course I love anything Punisher. :mrgreen:

wasnt there a clark kent/superman two pack?

and punisher/frank castle set?how can it be a set if it's one figure?
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Mon May 16, 2011 7:22 am

2 figures....just like the Marvel Legends Face Off 2packs, this is how it would work.....you will get a Batman figure and a Bruce Wayne figure ( NOT INTERCHANGEABLE HEADS ) 1 figure in there superhero costume and 1 in there street clothes

we will call the DC line....Secret Identity's

and Marvel will be ........Alter Egoes

as for the Clark Kent figure (DCSH), it's not actually in proper scale with the rest of the figures, I find he is not big enough

OH!!!!! I almost forgot #-o I still want a fully articuated DIE-CAST COLOSSUS action figure 8)
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby The Real Question » Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 am

3bcustoms wrote:2 figures....just like the Marvel Legends Face Off 2packs, this is how it would work.....you will get a Batman figure and a Bruce Wayne figure ( NOT INTERCHANGEABLE HEADS ) 1 figure in there superhero costume and 1 in there street clothes

as for the Clark Kent figure (DCSH), it's not actually in proper scale with the rest of the figures, I find he is not big enough

OH!!!!! I almost forgot #-o I still want a fully articuated DIE-CAST COLOSSUS action figure 8)

i like that idea.
Last edited by The Real Question on Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Mon May 16, 2011 7:52 am

The Real Question wrote:
PUNISHMENT5411 wrote:

wasnt there a clark kent/superman two pack?

and punisher/frank castle set?how can it be a set if it's one figure?

If they based it off the MAX comics they could have him in a Vietnam era military uniform.

And I'm still waiting for a 1/12 scale die cast Terminator Exoskeleton. That would be cool.
Last edited by A Common Enemy on Mon May 16, 2011 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby 3bcustoms » Mon May 16, 2011 7:55 am

The Real Question wrote:
3bcustoms wrote:2 figures....just like the Marvel Legends Face Off 2packs, this is how it would work.....you will get a Batman figure and a Bruce Wayne figure ( NOT INTERCHANGEABLE HEADS ) 1 figure in there superhero costume and 1 in there street clothes

friend i understand what you said.

the punisher doesn't need an alter ego he could just hide it with a jacket and maybe sunglasses.

That's fine, but what I meant was characters like Spider-man, Moon Knight, Iron Man etc. that wear full body suits, ones that would require more than a jacket and sunglasses to hide there costume :D
Last edited by 3bcustoms on Sat May 21, 2011 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
3bcustoms
Fanatic Realmer

Postby invis » Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 am

do the figure customizing people look at this list and make figures that people wish to be made?
invis
Regular Realmer

Postby Leviathan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:03 pm

I would like to see some remakes of some 80s lines done by Hasbro in the style of 25th G.I. Joe or Mattel's DCUC line. For example I would like to see....

THE ADVENTURES OF THE GALAXY RANGERS (Zachary, Goose, Doc, and Niko for starters)

BIONIC SIX (Jack, Helen, Meg, Eric, J.D., Bunji, Scarab, Glove, Madame-O for starters)
"It's Crime Fighting Time."
Leviathan
Casual Realmer

they should make...

Postby boyinabox » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 am

apologies if this subject has already been done but im new to the site, was just wondering what some of the figures that havent been produced (yet) that you'd like to see out. one of the first i looked for when i started collecting was The Tooth Fairy, from the Manhunter film (prequel to silence of the lambs). another figure i'd like to see, that i also searched for, would be Bill Murray's character in the film Groundhog day. perhaps with a little groundhog included (don't drive angry!).

anyway just thought it'd be interesting to hear what other figures you guys would like to see produced... :)

p.s ive only recently become aware of customs thruogh this site, so understand if you dont want to let slip your latest project, if so we could keep the thread to film characters (my penchant) or even book characters...politicians (id like a david cameron voodoo doll but not so much for collecting purposes!) anyway, we can keep it pretty broad....
boyinabox
Inductee Realmer

Re: they should make...

Postby Maximus91 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

That's Def not a bad idea! I'm new as well so welcome to the site :D
Check out my trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40788
Maximus91
Inductee Realmer

Postby boyinabox » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:29 pm

likewise my friend :) ive just thought of another one id like to see produced - Humphrey Bogart's character Rick in the film Casablanca. in fact i think im going to go search to see if there is one! must be, it's a classic!
boyinabox
Inductee Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:05 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35506

Yes this thread was done before. I dont blame ya. I do blame the mods for not doing there job and merging the threads. So of course I have to make their job easier on them ](*,) ;)

I really want them to make

Jacob Goodnight (see no evil)
Hayley Stark (Hard Candy)
Esther (orphan)
Henry (eraserhead)
Runaways (marvel comics)
Runaways (band)
Bobby Singer, Castiel, Sam & Dean Winchester (supernatural)
cast of clockwork orange
Donnie Darko (donnie darko)
Tyler Durden (fight club)

Thats to name a few :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am

Yes I did it I merged them I can finally combine materia!!!!
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter