Hasbro marvel Legends wave 1 is nice

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Mr.X » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Bob-a-Ferret wrote:jumping in here Geppeto I agree and disagree with you Hasbros ML had problems Emma's head sculpt sucked donkey balls. Banseeh needed a better skin tone jaudis skin is no cool, Iron man Ult. or no is not asian decendent of ghanghis khan, theats his enemy. Ult Iron man looks very little like the character in the book. Hercules looks kind of punch drunk (though I kind of think thats appropriate) Etc. It is their first line and they'll get better (crossing my fingers and my cross) with time. All this is opinion and lots of us agree and disagree about it. Its good to talk about it and glad you got it off your chest. Don't hold back I enjoy riviting conversation.
Heres a couple of notes to the conversation
1.) Opening a can of worms is better than letting them die and not woicing your opinion.
2.) Cussing (and yes I do my fair share) need to be left off the site (not because we need to protect the children they hear it at school and home anyway but to prove to them and ourselves there is no need amongest civilized people) My nephews and nieces are here regularly now checking out all of your ideas and designs to tell me what they want next. They know I swear and they are amazed at how well I censor myself online and when they are around. Ihave been complemented by them many times. And let me tell you I feel slightly better for trying to avoid the cussing but sometimes expltives are needed just do the Whole@#$@#@$ thing as censorship we'll all know how you feel we probably feel the same way.
3.) Hasbro is ripping us off especially with the 5 inch crap. (Oil prices and other excuses aside)
4.) check this forum out add your opinion http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4030
5.) never apoligize for getting everyones panties in a twist they only get that way if you strike a nerve wether because your right or they disagree and want you to know it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Pew Pew Pew.
Mr.X
Fanatic Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter