2012 spidey figures?!?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

2012 spidey figures?!?

Postby dbocustoms » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 pm

hey all you hipsters,i know we are gettin a ton of new legends( joooooyyyy!!) but has anyone heard of any new spidey(non movie) 6 inch ones comin out?the last few waves have been ...well...horrid,and i was wondering when we would get some sweet new ones,like maybe some villians instead of "techno aquarium flight disk launching moon spider-man" figures,keep checkin everywhere but cant find news or pics or anything,anyone else been wondering this or have any idea what to expect for out favorite wall crawler?
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Re: 2012 spidey figures?!?

Postby Xem » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 pm

My Wally-World just got some of the newer 3 3/4 inch Spider-Man figures in. They were all pretty unexceptional and full of "gimmicks" though. The head on the black suited Spider-Man would make a good black suited Ultimate Spider-Man if you wanted to fool with getting a better body!

I haven't seen any 6" Spidey's though, and haven't heard anything, sadly. ):
Xem
Inductee Realmer

Postby zeldaman33 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 am

I got the Marvel legends FF Spiderman... I'm still looking for the Big Time spiderman
zeldaman33
Casual Realmer

Postby Galactape » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

zeldaman33 wrote:I got the Marvel legends FF Spiderman... I'm still looking for the Big Time spiderman

I can't seem to find old Big Time either. I think we got scalpers.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby bobtheodd » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm

zeldaman33 wrote:I got the Marvel legends FF Spiderman... I'm still looking for the Big Time spiderman

Consider yourself luck the paint on BTS really is nice. The FF one is much better.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby dbocustoms » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

i have a ff spidey to trade for the big time one but im thinkin of just painting it myself cause i cant find it anywhere,weird the variant is easier to find,and i agree i think we have scalpers,i heard the piledriver was everywhere but all i got is thunderball,same for madame hydra,i just have the gold faced broad that really i could care less about,i mean its cool but i want the evil kermit chick!side note: the "big left hand" on the new ff spidey doesnt seem too big to me,but i am a weirdo says my wife so maybe its just my wittle bwain that thinks its ok,that and he could have two fingered clawed hands permanently holding sculpted turkey legs and i would be happy just cause its spidey
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby bobtheodd » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 pm

dbocustoms wrote:i have a ff spidey to trade for the big time one but im thinkin of just painting it myself cause i cant find it anywhere,weird the variant is easier to find,and i agree i think we have scalpers,i heard the piledriver was everywhere but all i got is thunderball,same for madame hydra,i just have the gold faced broad that really i could care less about,i mean its cool but i want the evil kermit chick!side note: the "big left hand" on the new ff spidey doesnt seem too big to me,but i am a weirdo says my wife so maybe its just my wittle bwain that thinks its ok,that and he could have two fingered clawed hands permanently holding sculpted turkey legs and i would be happy just cause its spidey

Check Wal-mart. Mine just got all the figures you want, in yesterday, except for BT Spidey. I picked up another Madame Hydra and FF Spidey for future customs.
I find nothing wrong with his hand either, so its not just you......then again, I am odd. :-"
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Galactape » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm

bobtheodd wrote:
dbocustoms wrote:i have a ff spidey to trade for the big time one but im thinkin of just painting it myself cause i cant find it anywhere,weird the variant is easier to find,and i agree i think we have scalpers,i heard the piledriver was everywhere but all i got is thunderball,same for madame hydra,i just have the gold faced broad that really i could care less about,i mean its cool but i want the evil kermit chick!side note: the "big left hand" on the new ff spidey doesnt seem too big to me,but i am a weirdo says my wife so maybe its just my wittle bwain that thinks its ok,that and he could have two fingered clawed hands permanently holding sculpted turkey legs and i would be happy just cause its spidey

Check Wal-mart. Mine just got all the figures you want, in yesterday, except for BT Spidey. I picked up another Madame Hydra and FF Spidey for future customs.
I find nothing wrong with his hand either, so its not just you......then again, I am odd. :-"

I see no problem with the hand either, I might be wierd to though too ;) .
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby barefootabe » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 pm

the hand and head do seem a bit too big ,but i dont mind it. i have no problem with comic/cartoony proportions mixed in with my MLS and DCUC...as long as the size matchs close enough
check out my trade list!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36407
barefootabe
Fanatic Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter