What do I go for?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

What do I go for?

Postby thejado101 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:32 pm

It's my Bday coming up and I'm really stuck on what to ask for. I'm probably going to ask for an ml deadpool (lol) but otherwise, I really have no idea. What fantastic 6 inch figures have you guys come accross that you would recommend?
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Re: What do I go for?

Postby therapist » Wed May 02, 2012 1:02 pm

That is very hard to say I mean it all really depends on what you like. Take my wife for example I just recently got her a Sinister Six Venom ad then a SMC Venom. They were so impressive that I decided Im going to get some for myself :lol: but it really depends on taste. The hot item right now is the Avengers move figures and for good reason! Minus Loki and Iron Man (who I will get anyway) I have a deep desire for the entire series. Personally one of my most wanted figures right now is the Face off Captain America two pack. But between Marvel/DC/MOTUC/Neca/WWE Elite and plenty of others its really hard to make a suggestion without knowing what you like and what you have. Some of my favorite MLs are the cheapest like ML Dr. Doom and Wonder Man

There are the 2 pack Deadpools from ML that are pretty nice. Other figures that I have seen people go gaga over are
Dragonman
Cable
Phoenix & Dark Phoenix
Planet Hulk
Face off cap
First appearance Spider-man w/BAF piece
Black Panther
Any Ghost Riders especially Series 7
Warbird
Shadowcat
Colossus
Fantomex
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks dude, I was actually pretty interested in getting a black panther and fantomex. At the moment, I am mostly into ml. I got the HML deadpool for Christmas so no worries there. The avengers movie figures look awesome! But there is no walmart in The UK! I like pretty much all the hml 2 packs .I was also wandering maybe if anyone could recommend some good revoltech. They look pretty good and im yet to get one.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby c2close » Mon May 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Advance Happy Birthday!!! Get what makes you gaga.. Whats important you enjoy and appreciate the person who gave you the present. either a cheap or expensive one. what matters, they remember. =)
c2close
Casual Realmer

Postby thejado101 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:46 pm

c2close wrote:Advance Happy Birthday!!! Get what makes you gaga.. Whats important you enjoy and appreciate the person who gave you the present. either a cheap or expensive one. what matters, they remember. =)

thanks dude, you really made an important point that we should all remember. I think I'll just ask for whatever and whatever I get, it will be great because I know that someone spent time and money to get it :D
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter