Places like BBTS

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Places like BBTS

Postby therapist » Mon May 21, 2012 12:45 pm

I am wondering do any of you guys know of any online shops that have a selection comparable to BBTS but also take preorders using paypal. I want to Preorder DC all stars and Marvel legends wave 3 but BBTS doesnt take paypal. I don't wanna use my credit card because I don't want them to randomly take the money and I end up over spending that month. If I can use paypal then I just send the money to paypal and they take it from there, it would be ready and waiting
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Re: Places like BBTS

Postby Galactape » Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm

I know Toy Wiz accepts PayPal.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Mon May 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Galactape wrote:I know Toy Wiz accepts PayPal.

Thats where I checked but they tend to charge too much
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Mon May 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Therapist wrote:

Yeah they do.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Mon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Galactape wrote:
Therapist wrote:

Yeah they do.

Also seems they don't have all stars for preorder yet :?
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Does anyone have preorders for ML wave 3?
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby thejado101 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

There can't be preorders as the whole wave hasn't been announced yet and only two figures have been materialized.
thejado101
Avid Realmer

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Absolutely!! AmokTime.com New york's largest action figure superstore. They're very good.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:Absolutely!! AmokTime.com New york's largest action figure superstore. They're very good.

oh wow thanks a billion and four man!!!! That sight had EXACTLY what I was looking for and for less then I expected to pay! =D> =D> =D> =D> Your the best!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Good. I'm glad. That's my LCS. They are a good bunch of people.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon May 21, 2012 4:44 pm

ole jade jaw wrote:Good. I'm glad. That's my LCS. They are a good bunch of people.

They have some really good prices heck I may check back with them when its time to order RML3. Ive pretty much decided for now on Im going to pre order cases of any ML or DCUA waves that come out

I should have a nice little payday at the beginning of next month so I wanna spoil myself with at least one nice thing so Im trying to decide between face off captain America or Pre order DCUA wave 1. Either way Im eventually gunna get both :badgrin: :lol:
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby ole jade jaw » Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Their shelves are LOADED with stuff. I'm not sure they have everything on the website, (I know they don't list the tons of loose figures they have) but you should call if you are looking for something particular. The owner can find just about anything.
ole jade jaw
Fanatic Realmer

Postby leafman343 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Therapist wrote:
ole jade jaw wrote:Good. I'm glad. That's my LCS. They are a good bunch of people.

They have some really good prices heck I may check back with them when its time to order RML3. Ive pretty much decided for now on Im going to pre order cases of any ML or DCUA waves that come out

I should have a nice little payday at the beginning of next month so I wanna spoil myself with at least one nice thing so Im trying to decide between face off captain America or Pre order DCUA wave 1. Either way Im eventually gunna get both :badgrin: :lol:

Sounds like you're getting FO Cap, DC All Stars has been cancelled and there is supposed to be (according to Mattel) one more wave of DCUC, but no line up has been announced, after that the only announced plans for DC toys from Mattel at retail are movie related merch and their new "evergreen" Batman line. They'll continue their online sub for DCUC for the rest of the year and maybe next year if they can get enough subscribers.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

leafman343 wrote:
Therapist wrote:

Sounds like you're getting FO Cap, DC All Stars has been cancelled and there is supposed to be (according to Mattel) one more wave of DCUC, but no line up has been announced, after that the only announced plans for DC toys from Mattel at retail are movie related merch and their new "evergreen" Batman line. They'll continue their online sub for DCUC for the rest of the year and maybe next year if they can get enough subscribers.

when was that announced? I heard that it was cancelled but then they brought it back with a new wave one line up with Superman, Superboy, Red Robin and Batman

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu ... egory=8143
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby leafman343 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

This references what I'm talking about, but I'm going to keep digging for where I heard it first.
April 25, 2012

DC Comics Fans,

Right from the very beginning, the Young Justice television series has been one of our favorites, thanks to fresh, new adventures based on classic characters and we’re glad we’ve been able to offer you the Young Justice toy line. Looking ahead, we’ve got some new DC Comics toys in the works that we can’t wait to share!

So now on to 2013… As you read this, we’re busy planning a collector-aimed retail line designed to deliver DC Comics Super Heroes and villains that complement your existing collection. We can’t reveal much at this point, but rest assured, we’ve listened and learned from our past lines, and believe we have a recipe that’ll satisfy your craving for fan-favorite DC Comics characters without overpromising.

For 2012, we’ve got not one, but three new lines, starting with our DC Universe Club Infinite Earths subscription service dedicated to true collector characters you won’t find at retail. The first shipment goes out in May and features an all-new 6” Golden Age The Flash figure. If you missed out on the subscription, a limited quantity will also be available at MattyCollector.com on May 15th at 9am PT.

Then, in late May, head to your local retailer and you’ll find The Dark Knight Rises, a collector-inspired and kid-friendly Batman line based on the sure-to-be-a-hit film. The Dark Knight Rises lineup brings home all the excitement of the theatrical film, including delivering the sweet new vehicle The Bat right into your hands. You’ll also find the awesome new 6” scale Batman evergreen lineup that reimagines Batman from a young mind’s perspective.

Keep your eye on this spot and we’ll have more details as they’re available. Our partnership with DC Comics is stronger than ever and we couldn’t be more excited for all the amazing new collector and kid toys to come!

–Matty

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/mat ... bPage.News
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Next

Return to General Action Figure Chatter