I got suckered

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

I got suckered

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:44 am

Today I was out shopping and I ran across a Limited Edition Spiderman3 Spiderman with wallhanging web. It appeared to be in the 6 inch scale as I measured it with in the package and it measured 5.75 inches, My wife and my friend both concoured to my measurement. Well I got home took pics and then opened up my fine.. Mmmhhmmmm,.... lets put it this way it actually measures 5.12 inches when standing straight and flat footed. My consolidation is it came with a nice wall hanging web. yeah. :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: Avoid this trap it is evil and fendish Hasbro I am very disapointed. I willbe writting you some very stern letters for the next while.
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Postby hawkeye » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:59 am

I found that too, alot of the packaging is deceptive. I saw a few Hasbro figures like that :x
Disconnect & Self Destruct one bullet at a time
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:42 pm

I am so pissed off.
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter