Accessories and Fun Stuff

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Accessories and Fun Stuff

Postby NotMao » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am

Hey guys, I found a sleuth of accessories recently and love playing with them with my figures. My question for you guys is where do you get these if you get any? I've bought a figure before just for the extras but it gets expensive and most people on ebay want way too much just for accessories. I looked through the trade section and most of the good stuff got taken already. Shipping is always a killer too.
NotMao
Inductee Realmer

Re: Accessories and Fun Stuff

Postby Green Skin » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

If you keep an eye out you can usually find some good lots of accessories on ebay for a decent prize. There is also trading, the Butcher's Shop thread here is pretty invaluable to get certain things your looking for. Other than that there are some casters that do accessories.

That's how I got all of my stuff anyway.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby therapist » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

I collect wrestling figuresfigures and normally you can find some really interisting accesories there such as Tables, ladders, chairs, fire extinguishers, shopping carts, bats, mops & so much more
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Purity » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:45 am

Head over to walmart and TRU. They've always got some soldier figures with like 3-8 oversized guns that fit perfectly in 6-7inch figures' hands.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Purity wrote:Head over to walmart and TRU. They've always got some soldier figures with like 3-8 oversized guns that fit perfectly in 6-7inch figures' hands.

Dollar stores tend to be getting them too but Walmart has a better price on them. The Corps figures have the better looking weapons. Just got in 8 knock off robotech model kits and they look really good.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to General Action Figure Chatter