Just won this lot, who is this character?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Just won this lot, who is this character?

Postby Branjita » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Can someone identify the character in the upper right of this image? I don't have a clue what show or series that guy is from.

If you know what series the Spiderman is from, let me know please, as I don't recognize it.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/LOT-OF-EIGHT-8-LARGER-ACTION-FIGURES-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqR,!o!FC1MqNBwKBQ7GkzDzFw~~60_57.JPG

I just won this lot today on ebay specifically for the Venom and Goku figures. I will probably resell the others or use them as fodder. If you see something here that you yourself wants, send me a PM.
Branjita
Casual Realmer

Re: Just won this lot, who is this character?

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 pm

what scale is that venom?def interested in it!price?thanks!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Dagger » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 pm

The Spider-man is from Movie 2 series I believe.

The Venom is the Marvel Legends Icon figure

Do you have a better pic of the top right character? What do the markings on his feet say?
Dagger
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:23 pm

the character in the upper right is Battle Ox from yu-gi-oh! it's a cad game and Anime but they made a few figures from it
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Branjita » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Unfortunately this is the only pic from the auction. Thanks for the identification on the Spiderman (if that's correct--I really have no idea!) and the Venom (I was having trouble figuring out how much to bid because I wasn't sure which of the 12 inch Venoms he was on ebay and I didn't want to rip myself off by overpaying) Dagger. I think you identified Venom correctly, he's just missing the tongue.

Thanks for the identification of the Yugioh character Therapist!

I bought the lot so I could use the Venom for Hildegarn from Dragonball Z, so he's definitely not going to be resold. He looks absolutely perfect for him. :D Here's a pic of the one Dagger says he is (from another auction) and Hildegarn. Looks like the perfect base figure!

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a how to guide somewhere on this site related to dremeling and doing something to this specific Venom's head with the dental burr tip? Anybody know what I am talking about? I'm kind of a n00b here and I'm not familiar with finding things. I am almost certain I saw something about him months ago though and it was about dremeling.
Branjita
Casual Realmer

Postby deathbymexico » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 am

there wasa guide to add an "realish" teeth and doing some mods to the 6 inch version. that one came with a lame action feature but the icons one is darn near perfect. what mods were u lookin to do
deathbymexico
Regular Realmer

Postby Kaos » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi im Keith and new here ..im a dbz collector also trying to get to know people who is a collector also
Kaos
Newbie Realmer

Postby Branjita » Thu May 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Kaos, if you're interested in a forum specific to DBZ figures, check out http://dragonballfigures.boards.net :mrgreen:
Branjita
Casual Realmer

Postby timothymayer » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 pm

I was thinking Dragonball myself.
timothymayer
Newbie Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter