MS Wolverine(brown suit) base weirdness

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

MS Wolverine(brown suit) base weirdness

Postby dbocustoms » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

hey peeps i just finally got the ms wolverine brown suit version cause its my favorite uniform he wears,but anyways i noticed something really weird,the attachable samurai accessory for the base has much(and i mean alot) of the same sculpt on it that a mcfarlane toys samurai figs did,the one that me and shinobitron used to make silver samurai figures! its literally the same exact sculpt on ALOT of it,chest armor,back armor,arm arm sections,even the top thing sticking out of his helmut and the helmut itself.face is different though.it just blew my mind man!lol. anyways i was wondering if marvel select or diamond toys had some kind of deal with mcfarlane toys or if molds are bought and sold at all throughout the toy companys,really makes you think,or me anyways since i havent heard anything about stuff like that ever,have any of you guys? spOoN! Dbo outty 5000!
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Re: MS Wolverine(brown suit) base weirdness

Postby Green Skin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Stuff like that happens sometimes. You usually see it will guns and other small accessories though, never seen it with something quite so large though.
Green Skin
Regulator

Return to General Action Figure Chatter