Can anyone Identify these Action figures

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Can anyone Identify these Action figures

Postby acroyear2112 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:10 pm

I found these in the trash i have no idea where they are from.There are no markings anywhere on them. Any ideas!http://www.flickr.com/photos/96486880@N03/
acroyear2112
Newbie Realmer

Re: Can anyone Identify these Action figures

Postby therapist » Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 pm

not exactly sure on year or EXACT names or anything like that but those are Kamen Rider toys. Pretty sure the Green one was called Torque from the Kamen Rider Dragon Rider series
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Shinigami » Mon May 27, 2013 1:55 am

These are Super Imaginative Chogokin. Wonderful, wonderful series. And quite expensive.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby acroyear2112 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 am

Thanks for the responses. These are Super Imaginative Chogokin for sure after doing some searching on the net. Yet still wonder why there are no markings on these figures. Is it usual for Bandai not to put there name anywhere on these figures. When i first found them they looked like prototype figures because i had no idea what they were and no markings of any sort on them.I've been collecting toys for 20 years and thought i found one of a kind Prototypes of these really cool figures. Shinigami or Therapist if you have any of these figures can you let me know if yours has any identifying markings on them? Thanks again!
acroyear2112
Newbie Realmer

Postby acroyear2112 » Mon May 27, 2013 6:58 am

acroyear2112
Newbie Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:27 am

I can't believe you found those in the trash!!! Who would throw such beautiful and expensive figures away???? :-k
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Shinigami » Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

acroyear2112 wrote:Thanks for the responses. These are Super Imaginative Chogokin for sure after doing some searching on the net. Yet still wonder why there are no markings on these figures. Is it usual for Bandai not to put there name anywhere on these figures. When i first found them they looked like prototype figures because i had no idea what they were and no markings of any sort on them.I've been collecting toys for 20 years and thought i found one of a kind Prototypes of these really cool figures. Shinigami or Therapist if you have any of these figures can you let me know if yours has any identifying markings on them? Thanks again!

I will check mine, but now that you've mentioned it, I don't think I've seen any markings on them. Which is fine by me, at least they don't ruin the beautiful sculpts.
Shinigami
Fanatic Realmer

Postby acroyear2112 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:01 am

Being a Trash Collector you find a lot of nice things people just throw away for whatever the reason may be. I've been a Sanitation Worker for 12 Years and found may valuable items but never any nice toys.For me being a toy collector and I'm sure this holds true for anyone else ... I always dreamed of finding someones old micronaut or shogun warrior toy collection just sitting there on the curb.Well this was indeed a nice find and hope to one day find some more. Thanks again for the help in identifying these awesome action figures for me
acroyear2112
Newbie Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon May 27, 2013 12:50 pm

I dont have any chokogin figures but I do have a number of figuarts and D-arts (all made by bandai) and I can't remember seeing a single marking on them. I think I would have noticed if there was any markings as I had to handle my D-arts X pretty heavily to repair him.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter