List Your Favourite AF Here!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

List Your Favourite AF Here!

Postby bomber5 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm

List a pic or review of your Favourite Action Figure here!

My favourite would be this fella, 34 points of articulation, awesome graphics of the first 1988 TMNT figurines, well designed and a tough looking figure!

Then secondly the be all end all of the TMNT AF line, the vintage 25 year olf Figurine
bomber5
Newbie Realmer

Re: List Your Favourite AF Here!

Postby AnunC8 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Nice, I had a TON of Ninja Turtles when I was a kid. I wish I still had the ones based off the movies. The detail on those was crazy, as least if memory serves.
AnunC8
Inductee Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 pm

LCBH Savage Dragon.
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Purity » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Probably the Halo 3 Spartan I have based on my spartan armor of choice. All white with a gold stripe, Recon helmet, Hayabusa shoulders, and EVA chest. Complete with Magnum, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Frag Grenade, Plasma Grenade, and Katana piece or Energy Sword. Every piece of it is part of a different figure and it took a few years to make, but it's all factory made (not a custom). McFarlane Toys allowed for customization in figures and this is my spartan. Man I love the heck out of this thing. I plan to eventually do some customization with a new, more mettallic paintjob, and magnetic inserts for the weapons. My one and only complaint is that it's a little too small. If only it were only about 2 inches bigger...

Last edited by Purity on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Purity wrote:Probably the Halo 3 Spartan I have based on my spartan armor of choice. All white with a gold stripe, Recon helmet, Hayabusa shoulders, and EVA chest. Complete with Magnum, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Frag Grenade, Plasma Grenade, and Katana piece or Energy Sword. Every piece of it is part of a different figure and it took a few years to make, but it's all factory made (not a custom). McFarlane Toys allowed for customization in figures and this is my spartan. Man I love the heck out of this thing. I plan to eventually do some customization with a new paintjob, and magnetic inters for the weapons. My one and only complaint is that it's a little too small. If only it were only about 2 inches bigger...

I'm not into halo but awesome figure and it's super cool that they let you customize like that!
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Purity » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 am

Pock63 wrote:
Purity wrote:Probably the Halo 3 Spartan I have based on my spartan armor of choice. All white with a gold stripe, Recon helmet, Hayabusa shoulders, and EVA chest. Complete with Magnum, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Frag Grenade, Plasma Grenade, and Katana piece or Energy Sword. Every piece of it is part of a different figure and it took a few years to make, but it's all factory made (not a custom). McFarlane Toys allowed for customization in figures and this is my spartan. Man I love the heck out of this thing. I plan to eventually do some customization with a new paintjob, and magnetic inters for the weapons. My one and only complaint is that it's a little too small. If only it were only about 2 inches bigger...

I'm not into halo but awesome figure and it's super cool that they let you customize like that!

Thank you! I know right! I love McFarlane Toys with a passion! They know exactly what the fans want!
Purity
Avid Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter