SDCC 2013 anyone going?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

SDCC 2013 anyone going?

Postby Galactape » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Unfortunately, this year I will be unable to attend (hope to next year) anyway, I was really curious if anyone here could help me get a SDCC exclusive, I RRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLYYYYY!!! want the exclusive, and am prepared to pay the cost of the item, plus extra for the inconvenience, and of course I'll pay shipping as well. If anyone here can help me out, p,ease PM me. God bless!
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Re: SDCC 2013 anyone going?

Postby therapist » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm

You would probably do well to mention what exclusive your trying to get. Many of them are limited to how many each guest can get so thats a big factor. I should be attending but sadly I have a very strict no pick up policy. Good luck though
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:23 pm

therapist wrote:You would probably do well to mention what exclusive your trying to get. Many of them are limited to how many each guest can get so thats a big factor. I should be attending but sadly I have a very strict no pick up policy. Good luck though

It's the black series Boba Fett, I was hoping too get afew of them, its harder to find people willing to pick stuff up than I thought.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby therapist » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Galactape wrote:
therapist wrote:You would probably do well to mention what exclusive your trying to get. Many of them are limited to how many each guest can get so thats a big factor. I should be attending but sadly I have a very strict no pick up policy. Good luck though

It's the black series Boba Fett, I was hoping too get afew of them, its harder to find people willing to pick stuff up than I thought.

a few of them? Yeah you realistically cant hope to get much of a break when you want a few. Like I can see some people being willing to help someone get ONE for the persons collection but when you want a few that just sets off red flags with me. Someone wanting a few of 1 SDCC item instantly makes me think scalper. Its especially hard for people to help on the Boba Fett as me my wife and one of my daughters are all very much hoping to get one. I bought about 50 tickets for friends and family so I SHOULD be able to get mine but ya never know
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:41 pm

therapist wrote:
Galactape wrote:

a few of them? Yeah you realistically cant hope to get much of a break when you want a few. Like I can see some people being willing to help someone get ONE for the persons collection but when you want a few that just sets off red flags with me. Someone wanting a few of 1 SDCC item instantly makes me think scalper. Its especially hard for people to help on the Boba Fett as me my wife and one of my daughters are all very much hoping to get one. I bought about 50 tickets for friends and family so I SHOULD be able to get mine but ya never know

Nah, I'm not gonna sell hi, ones to open, ones to keep sealed, and ones to display in a glass case.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby Galactape » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I'd be happy with just one though.
Galactape
Realm of Famer

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 pm

therapist wrote: I bought about 50 tickets for friends and family so I SHOULD be able to get mine but ya never know

Bull crap you know I had to get a few employee/vendor passes the dirty way lol .
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Aesthetikz » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:38 pm

HEADS UP

SDCC Exclusives are up on hasbrotoyshop.com, Most sold out already though. :-&
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter