Seeking a Customizer for Silverhawks figures

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Seeking a Customizer for Silverhawks figures

Postby SilverhawksFan01 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 am

I've seen some pretty amazing customs on here and I'm looking to get my Silverhawks collection started. Though I have considered buying the original line on EBAY, the figures are often very damaged (missing arms, accessories and terrible paint wear), or are in decent shape but very over priced. I love the classic Copperkid, but I don't $150 love him.

I would much rather invest my money into something more exciting, fresh, and something to call my very own. Custom action figures are often far more interesting that original lines. I own several original action figures from some talented customizers who have done sculpts for me that have blown my mind and remained some of my most beloved purchases. I love creating something new, and sharing ideas with someone. So if you are interested in creating Silverhawks figures, and making some money in the process, you should get in touch with me.

I would love to own Mon-Star, Mumbo Jumbo and Quicksilver. Those are my priorities, with others to follow if we can agree on the logistics of this project. You can post here, or you can email/message me directly. Having worked with many artists before, I consider myself a mature, respectful and open minded customer and expect you to be the same. Speak openly and honestly with me. I am not here to waste anyone's time. Once we get started, you will have to commit to the project and finish.

Do not be offended if I dont like your work. I have received unique pieces from some of the most talented, professional level sculptors around, and I will not settle for something less than my standard, though I am open to different styles and interpretations of these characters.
SilverhawksFan01
Newbie Realmer

Re: Seeking a Customizer for Silverhawks figures

Postby Cherry Bomb » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Just throwing this question out there I've started doing commissions and I was curious how much are you looking to spend on something like this ? Is the $150 too high even for customs ?
Like - Us(Untouchable Customs)
Member,Founder and Photographer of Untouchable Customs!
Cherry Bomb
Regular Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter