Adam West Batmobile

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Adam West Batmobile

Postby therapist » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:16 am

Hey does anyone own the new Adam West Batmobile from Mattel? If so can you tell me do normal DCUCs fit in it?
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Re: Adam West Batmobile

Postby Spoon » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:29 am

Yo, check out the review by Pixel Dan on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTzJIQ3x80

Skip to the 7:30 mark if you don't want to watch the whole video. The answer it would seem is no unless they are a slender mold. Of course they won't fit in there with the plastic capes.

Local TRUs around me have these for sale, but the price seems high. They are very light and the doors don't open. But, I'm not a huge '66 fan, a little before my time. They do look cool though.
Current eBay auctions: ------>Click<------
Stuff for trade/wants. Updated 9/01/14: ------>Click<------
eBay Feedback +1075
Realm Feedback +22
Spoon
Regular Realmer

Re: Adam West Batmobile

Postby therapist » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Spoon wrote:Yo, check out the review by Pixel Dan on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTzJIQ3x80

Skip to the 7:30 mark if you don't want to watch the whole video. The answer it would seem is no unless they are a slender mold. Of course they won't fit in there with the plastic capes.

Local TRUs around me have these for sale, but the price seems high. They are very light and the doors don't open. But, I'm not a huge '66 fan, a little before my time. They do look cool though.

66 is waaaay before my time but I remember being young and TV land being a new channel and watching Adam Wests Batman ALLLLL the time on there. Besides I am a die hard Batman fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for answering man!
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter