Free head casts!!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Free head casts!!

Postby triggerrick » Thu May 01, 2014 10:30 pm

@ireign, no biggie bud, i can work with you thru whatever, but I never got the email, if you can go ahead and email again so we can hash out all the details cool?
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Mon May 19, 2014 4:32 am

Here's my free head casts from Triggerrick and I've got to say the workmanship on these things is great!!, he provided me with three heads, one with a pre drilled peg hole, one with no peg hole and one suitable for a magnet setup, each of the casts are exceptional without a single detail missing. There are very few air bubbles and the ones that are there are tiny and could easily be filled with paint. One of them only has one visible air bubble!! He also took the time to give the heads a coat of primer which is much appreciated. So yeah, I couldn't recommend his work any more, i'll be passing a couple of these onto friends in the UK with my own personal endorsement, hit him up for all your casting needs, they're awesome!!

FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:39 pm

I received my free head cast from trigger as promised and I am extremely impressed with the quality. I definitely know where I'm going for my casting needs down the road. I'll post pictures of the head as soon as I can. I'm in the middle of moving so I'm not sure when Nightwing will be done but he's gonna look sick, that's fo sho! Thanks again for having this promotion and congratulations on the new venture.
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Postby iReign » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:50 pm

My headcasts finally came in! Courtesy of Triggerick!

The Unmasked Series 6 Deadpool head was a free cast during the first ten free giveaways and the Hasbro Deadpool headcast was my first purchase!

Really really excited and impressed with these casts. They captured every detail of the original sculpts. Can't ask for better casts! These were pre drilled but a bit small for pegs of the regular Marvel Legend figures. Kinda scared to mess them up when I dremel lol
iReign
Newbie Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter