Free head casts!!

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Free head casts!!

Postby triggerrick » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm

@caboose, thanks for the compliment and feedback I'm glad you like your part, please lmk if you have any other orders Thanks again
P.S. To all realmers there are still 4 more slots for a free head cast!
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:46 am

Don't suppose you'd send to the UK?? I can pay for postage if that would be a problem, would need to wait a week or so though as i'm off on holiday next week. Let me know dude, could really use an unmasked pool.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Knightfall » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 am

My camera phone takes horrible pics most times. Here's the best one I could take of the head I got.

Knightfall
Casual Realmer

Postby iReign » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey Trigger, are you by any chance giving out free head casts still? I bought a series 6 Deadpool loose a few months back and he unfortunately didn't come with his unmasked head. Would really appreciate to receive one, especially of amazing quality as everyone else here mentioned! Also, I've been a long time lurker on these forums and wanted to get into customizing myself . . are there any tips or tutorials that you can provide in regards for casting?

Thanks again!
iReign
Newbie Realmer

Postby triggerrick » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Absolutely, there are still two more slots and I can definitely get one out to you asap, go ahead and pm me your address and ill get it out asap, also I learned how to do casting the old fashioned way, I just tried it and learned by trial and error, but I'm still mastering it, if you have any questions you can pm me and I can help you out any way I can, Thanks for the order bud and ill be waiting your pm
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby Purity » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 pm

iReign wrote:Hey Trigger, are you by any chance giving out free head casts still? I bought a series 6 Deadpool loose a few months back and he unfortunately didn't come with his unmasked head. Would really appreciate to receive one, especially of amazing quality as everyone else here mentioned! Also, I've been a long time lurker on these forums and wanted to get into customizing myself . . are there any tips or tutorials that you can provide in regards for casting?

Thanks again!

That's the one I got to replace my lost one. You'll love it! It's like it's made by Toybiz.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby iReign » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 am

triggerrick wrote:Absolutely, there are still two more slots and I can definitely get one out to you asap, go ahead and pm me your address and ill get it out asap, also I learned how to do casting the old fashioned way, I just tried it and learned by trial and error, but I'm still mastering it, if you have any questions you can pm me and I can help you out any way I can, Thanks for the order bud and ill be waiting your pm

Really appreciate you considering me and willing to help me out! Thanks Trig! Unfortunately, I can't send private messages for some reason. Is there an email I can reach you at by any chance?
iReign
Newbie Realmer

Postby triggerrick » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:16 am

Yes its lilrickyparra@yahoo.com contact me anytime and ill hook u up brother
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby Purity » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:53 pm

iReign wrote:
triggerrick wrote:Absolutely, there are still two more slots and I can definitely get one out to you asap, go ahead and pm me your address and ill get it out asap, also I learned how to do casting the old fashioned way, I just tried it and learned by trial and error, but I'm still mastering it, if you have any questions you can pm me and I can help you out any way I can, Thanks for the order bud and ill be waiting your pm

Really appreciate you considering me and willing to help me out! Thanks Trig! Unfortunately, I can't send private messages for some reason. Is there an email I can reach you at by any chance?

You need 10 posts first before you can send private messages.
Purity
Avid Realmer

Postby iReign » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:57 am

Purity wrote:
iReign wrote:

You need 10 posts first before you can send private messages.

Ahh! Figured there was some hidden requirement :D Thanks Purity!

Trig, you wouldn't happen to have an online store set up already would you? I have a spare Heroic Bucky Cap fig that I want to try turning into a deadpool. Would like to buy a Hasbro Deadpool headcast from you :)
iReign
Newbie Realmer

Postby triggerrick » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 pm

@ireign, Absolutley I can make one for you, which one did you want series 6 or the roml deadpool, either way I can have them out by tomorrow, lmk partner
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby iReign » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:27 pm

triggerrick wrote:@ireign, Absolutley I can make one for you, which one did you want series 6 or the roml deadpool, either way I can have them out by tomorrow, lmk partner

Thanks Trigger! The ROML Deadpool would be great! How much for it and do you take money orders?
iReign
Newbie Realmer

Postby triggerrick » Thu May 01, 2014 4:51 pm

I suppose I could take a money order but wouldn't PayPal be easier, it's up to you though, do you know when you can start getting pms yet cuz some information we exchange maybe case sensitive of you know what I mean but pm me if you can and lmk soon cuz your head is already done and waiting to ship Thanks again brother
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby triggerrick » Thu May 01, 2014 4:54 pm

To all realmers, my 10 free head cast offer is over we've reached the limit, and to all of you that took advantage of my offer, I would just like to thank you all for the opportunity to showcase my head casts, and am awaiting your future orders lol, hope to hear from you all soon

TriggerRick
triggerrick
Regular Realmer

Postby iReign » Thu May 01, 2014 8:00 pm

triggerrick wrote:I suppose I could take a money order but wouldn't PayPal be easier, it's up to you though, do you know when you can start getting pms yet cuz some information we exchange maybe case sensitive of you know what I mean but pm me if you can and lmk soon cuz your head is already done and waiting to ship Thanks again brother

Hey trig, sorry for the late reply. Can't send pms yet but I did email you a couple days ago :) I don't have a paypal for personal reasons :oops:
iReign
Newbie Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to General Action Figure Chatter