Action Figures & Pissed offed Pitbulls

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Action Figures & Pissed offed Pitbulls

Postby DonnieReefer » Sun May 18, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello everyone my name is Donnie and my Pitbull Beefcake got mad at my brother for taking his Squeaky Squirrel and decided he was going to tear up my room. Along with everything he tore up was my Battle damaged Goku made anywhere from 1994 to 1999 im pretty sure it was 99 but Iam having a hard time replacing him. Is there anyone on this forum that can either locate or repair my goku via cast mold. The only thing he chewed up was his right foot. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
DonnieReefer
Newbie Realmer

Re: Action Figures & Pissed offed Pitbulls

Postby Wolverhulk ISS » Tue May 20, 2014 10:27 am

Hey man sorry to hear about your troubles. There are currently 79 hits for Battle Damaged Goku's on eBay and they look pretty cheap. A lot cheaper than paying a customizer for the commissioned work. You could also dip your toe into custom waters yourself by dremmeling, re-sculpting, and re-painting where Beefcake went to town. If you really want a pro to handle it and don't like any of the Goku's on the web I'd suggest posting pictures of the damaged figure to give customizers an idea of what they're in for. Then take a look at some portfolios and send whoever you like a message about your needs and your budget. Good luck buddy.
Wolverhulk ISS
Casual Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter