New DCSH Batman figures

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

New DCSH Batman figures

Postby Lord_Khan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:44 am

Not sure if this has been found yet, but while searching the internet, I found some pictures of the new DCSH Batman line:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/feat ... man5.shtml

Includes: Knight Shadow Batman, Two-Face, Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Camo-Bane, Man-Bat, Batman, and Batgirl.(And possibly Joker, but I'm not sure since he isn't on the back of the card.)
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby ToymakerB » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:18 am

Im not an expert, but these look like customs repackaged. The Bruce Wayne has Wondermans head, the Joker is the old mattel figure. The rest would be cool, but again it looks like customs to me.
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

Postby DTM » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:11 pm

I like that Knight Shadow. Is that really a Wonderman head? I can't tell
DTM
Elite Realmer

Postby deadeyesamurai » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:52 pm

Sweet

Gotta say I REALLY like the Full head face mask batman at the back

Makes him look like Black panther

I deduce thats the Knight Shadow Batman

Thats how I think he should always look with glowing white eyes - kinda lke the batman beyond mask - so he looks more supernatural

Theres nothing human about him
IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLIND, THE ONE EYED MAN IS KING.... SO - HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!!
deadeyesamurai
Realm of Famer

Postby Lord_Khan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:54 pm

ToymakerB wrote:Im not an expert, but these look like customs repackaged. The Bruce Wayne has Wondermans head, the Joker is the old mattel figure. The rest would be cool, but again it looks like customs to me.

I'm pretty sure both of Those are not ones I was talking about, I did mention Joker, but I'm pretty sure its just an older one as well, since the guy took pictures of other ones with the new ones, hence series 3 Robin, etc. also, neither Bruce or Joker are on the back of the card.
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby hawkeye » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:30 pm

I gotta agree, KS bats looks awesome, a definite must have
Disconnect & Self Destruct one bullet at a time
hawkeye
Elite Realmer

Postby Lord_Khan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:31 pm

The ones I mainly want are Man-Bat, Two-Face, and Clayface, since those were my favorite villians from Batman: The Animated Series. I do agree that the Knight Shadow Batman looks very cool, however if I got it, I would kind of be supporting them rereleasing the same person in every line that they make featuring characters from their comic. Since every Batman line has had a Batman, and every Superman line has had another Superman.
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm

The Bruce Wayne isn't part of the line-up anyway, so it could definitely be a custom, but that really doesn't look like Wonder Man to me. The rest, under my expertly scrutinizing eyes, look authentic. Cassandra's head (black Batgirl) doesn't look custom-made, I don't see any tiny flaws like dust in the Sculpey or disproportionalities. Same deal with Two Face and Bane, paint is too perfect, as if the picture was photoshopped, something toy companies love to do. And Joker has a body I've never seen so I'm guessing it's authentic too.

And the Knight Bats is okay, but any one of us could make that so...meh.
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Bruce Waynes head

Postby Mikey11935 » Sun May 06, 2007 12:40 am

Actually thats Bruce Waynes head! Its from Mattels Batman line 2004 (I think I have the year right)
Anyway noone in this country would be familiar with it as it was ONLY released by Mattel Overseas & Canada along with the Bane, Scarecrow & the .... What was it called Deluxe Batsignal Batman. I can validate this as I actually have one somewhere I bought off of Ebay a few years ago from Canada.

Diamond solicitated these and then when they showed up Mattel tried to play switch & bait! Diamond got stuck with the old cases with freeze & Killer Croc! So these never showed. The Batsignal Batman was then supposed to be the 1st DCSH Batman to be released, but where was the Batsignal?

Joker looks like the old Batman Joker.

According to BigBadToystore these should be out this month (maybe)
There are 4 of the Batman per case, so he will be on the shelves.
Mikey11935
Regular Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter