Awsome Figures from DC Direct

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Awsome Figures from DC Direct

Postby Wonder***Woman » Mon May 07, 2007 3:09 pm

http://www.toywiz.com/dcdiacfibcow.html
These Wonder Woman Figs are something I'll have to get :D what do you guys and gals think about them? :?:
Wonder***Woman
Regular Realmer

Postby DTM » Mon May 07, 2007 3:14 pm

They all looks great, but the first Wonder Woman is the best, IMO. They have less POA than ML but they have good sculpt
DTM
Elite Realmer

Postby Shinobitron » Mon May 07, 2007 3:41 pm

DC Direct has some beautiful designs but lack in the articulation aspect. If your not into poseing your figs ever so often I' say pick em up. I've recently gotten into collecting the Kai Asamiya Batman figs from DC Direct, these have no poseability but I love'm none the less. they make great, inexpensive mini staues.
Shinobitron
Regulator

Postby Dr Nightmare » Mon May 07, 2007 4:02 pm

I love that Xena! I mean, Donna Troy :P
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby DrSean » Mon May 07, 2007 5:03 pm

DTM wrote:They all looks great, but the first Wonder Woman is the best, IMO. They have less POA than ML but they have good sculpt

whats IMO?
DrSean
Avid Realmer

Postby Mr.X » Mon May 07, 2007 5:13 pm

DrSean wrote:
DTM wrote:They all looks great, but the first Wonder Woman is the best, IMO. They have less POA than ML but they have good sculpt

whats IMO?

IMO=In My Opinion
Pew Pew Pew.
Mr.X
Fanatic Realmer

Postby DrSean » Mon May 07, 2007 6:06 pm

ah gotcha
DrSean
Avid Realmer

Postby DTM » Mon May 07, 2007 6:08 pm

yep, I just discovered that some weeks ago. I had no idea as what it standed for. :?
DTM
Elite Realmer

Postby Dr Nightmare » Mon May 07, 2007 8:37 pm

It's one of those terms that are unnecessary but people say out of habit. If you state your position on something, then it's obviously already your opinion, you don't have to add IMO. It's just that some people read "I think Superman stinks" and go off on a rant about how that other person is so wrong to think that and that it's just an opinion and Superman actually rocks. Then you have to put "IMO" after everything you say so no one gets offended by your opinion. This way, when someone snaps at you, you can point to the "IMO" you typed and say "Shut the hell up, troll under the internet bridge!"
Dr Nightmare
Realminator

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Mon May 07, 2007 9:33 pm

Dr Nightmare wrote:It's one of those terms that are unnecessary but people say out of habit. If you state your position on something, then it's obviously already your opinion, you don't have to add IMO. It's just that some people read "I think Superman stinks" and go off on a rant about how that other person is so wrong to think that and that it's just an opinion and Superman actually rocks. Then you have to put "IMO" after everything you say so no one gets offended by your opinion. This way, when someone snaps at you, you can point to the "IMO" you typed and say "Shut the hell up, troll under the internet bridge!"

you go doc beat that troll oh ouch hey knock it off thats me your hitting
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Postby ToymakerB » Mon May 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Dr Nightmare wrote:It's one of those terms that are unnecessary but people say out of habit. If you state your position on something, then it's obviously already your opinion, you don't have to add IMO. It's just that some people read "I think Superman stinks" and go off on a rant about how that other person is so wrong to think that and that it's just an opinion and Superman actually rocks. Then you have to put "IMO" after everything you say so no one gets offended by your opinion. This way, when someone snaps at you, you can point to the "IMO" you typed and say "Shut the hell up, troll under the internet bridge!"

This is a classic Dr Nightmare Rant "IMO"
I've been around a long time...A few times

The Artist formally known as Toymakerb
ToymakerB
Fanatic Realmer

Postby DTM » Tue May 08, 2007 2:06 pm

troll.... :lol: :lol: :lol: , man that was funny
DTM
Elite Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter