J. Scott Campbell action figures?

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

J. Scott Campbell action figures?

Postby Maelstrom » Tue May 08, 2007 9:27 am

A couple of years ago, it appeared that comic book artist/creator J. Scott Campbell was prepared to release his own line of action figures. I remember actually seeing pictures of the prototypes, the only one I remember for sure was a "Bride of Frankenstein" figure. Does anyone know if these were, will, or even might ever be released? I haven't been able to find anything about them on the net. I can't even find pics now. If anyone does have pics, please post them here. Thanks.
Maelstrom
Fanatic Realmer

Re: J. Scott Campbell action figures?

Postby deadeyesamurai » Tue May 08, 2007 12:40 pm

Maelstrom wrote:A couple of years ago, it appeared that comic book artist/creator J. Scott Campbell was prepared to release his own line of action figures. I remember actually seeing pictures of the prototypes, the only one I remember for sure was a "Bride of Frankenstein" figure. Does anyone know if these were, will, or even might ever be released? I haven't been able to find anything about them on the net. I can't even find pics now. If anyone does have pics, please post them here. Thanks.

sounds really cool 8)
IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLIND, THE ONE EYED MAN IS KING.... SO - HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!!
deadeyesamurai
Realm of Famer

Postby ratboy » Wed May 09, 2007 1:29 pm

The line got canned. He said they might get released as statues, but that was a couple of yeas ago. I'm pretty sure all anyone will ever see of that line is the prototype. http://www.jscottcampbell.com/ had some drawings of the prototypes in the forum section.
Paint well this morning for tonight we customize in Hell!
ratboy
Avid Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter