Seventh Kingdom

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Seventh Kingdom

Postby Lord_Khan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:28 pm

How tall are the different figures? The description on the fantastic exclusive website said they are 6 to 7 inches tall, but the Ssejjhhorr (red mutant guy) figure is supposed to be 11 inches tall, although I'm assuming that's just because the character is really tall.

Also, how much articulation do they have?
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:19 pm

Which one the minotaurs or the elephant men
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Postby Lord_Khan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:13 pm

I dunno, the minotaur i guess, since the elephant looks like he is a couple inches taller. Do you know what scale they are though?
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:28 pm

they are based in the six inche scale minotaurs are 7 inces tall to be a head taller than human and the elephant and friends are 8 plus
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Postby Lord_Khan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:00 am

Yeah I just found where it said that on this page: http://www.fantasticexclusive.com/news.html that they are 6 inch scale the minotaurs are 7 inches and Ramathorr is between 9 and 10 inches tall. Thanks anyway though.
Lord_Khan
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:18 am

happy to oblige bro now to get a hold of said figs
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter