Jubilee in Marvel Legends

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:07 pm

Punstarr wrote:Hahahaha you're right of course. My wife made this avatar doll for me. The pic she looked at she had yellow gloves, apparently. I just think she looks better with blue gloves. ;)

Yeh I made my last one with blue gloves, The jim lee pic I looked at for this one has different gloves. Like the blue ones are usually basic DISH / Kitchen gloves with no detail.... Her yellow ones have the buckles like cyclops gloves. :mrgreen:
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 pm

Sweet! Got a pic of your last one?
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:42 pm

its in the gallery with the other 170 customs or so of mine...lol... I hate it, cause I hat the x-23 base figure soooo much. But I got a pretty penny for soo... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:45 pm

Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:46 pm

that would be the hideous beast
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:51 pm

Ugh, yeah. I hate to say it, bro... but her face is atrocious compared to the level of quality I've come to expect from your superb work. I had assumed she was one of your older figs when you were still getting good. The thing is, I love her jacket and gloves in that figure. Put those gloves and that jacket on your other Jim Lee Jubes and you'd have an absolutely perfect figure.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:03 pm

heh. like I said... I made this set for ME and MY own vision of a perfect Team... I like the jubes how she is, especially the jacket... Just a difference in opinion thats all...

and yeh... that last jusbes was over 100 customs ago...lol... before I discovered apoxie sculpt and when I was still using crappy paint. I like to think I didnt know what I was doing back then... almost a year ago (thats along time if you see my custom timeline...lol)

but im still making customs for that same cstomer and he friggin loves that jubes :roll: :roll: :roll:

like I said we ALL have different opinions. :mrgreen:
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:57 pm

Heh well, if I ever commission a Jubes fig from you, I figure (no pun intended) I can set the specifics. ;)
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:25 pm

Punstarr wrote:Heh well, if I ever commission a Jubes fig from you, I figure (no pun intended) I can set the specifics. ;)

YUP...100%.. made to order my friend.
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:40 pm

Kyle Robinson wrote:
Punstarr wrote:Heh well, if I ever commission a Jubes fig from you, I figure (no pun intended) I can set the specifics. ;)

YUP...100%.. made to order my friend.

Now the key to this conversation how much? Seriously I have been debating a custom from you and all of my bros and sista's here at the realm, but the big issue is price as I have become keenly aware.
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:44 pm

my prices are what they are and I have done over 140 commissions with customer more than happy to pay it... if you want numbers email me
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Postby Bob-a-Ferret » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:46 pm

Kyle Robinson wrote:my prices are what they are and I have done over 140 commissions with customer more than happy to pay it... if you want numbers email me

Now that is diffentive side stepping lol I will when I have more funds bro
lol
Live by the sword but know that there is a time to love thy woman and your children. For if they do not know your love then your life has no worth and you have failed as a man.
Bob-a-Ferret
Elite Realmer

Postby Kyle Robinson » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:54 pm

I will tell you know... All toy soup regulars get a huge FAMILY discount. Im hooking Fast freddie up for half the price. He is my homie...lol.. WORD
Kyle Robinson
Elite Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter