McFarlane Figures

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Postby CJK Toy Bay » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:42 am

Be patient and keep checking. We didn't have anything left but a few Creature Features. The other day I walk into work and the one girl is telling me how I'll be happy because we got more of those claw figures in.

So I go back to the dock to see exactly what we got...16 cases of ROTC, 9 cases of CF and 5 cases of ME! 8) Everyone was like "we're never going to sell all those, we'll have them forever." From yesterday morning when I left till today we sold a case of ME and 2 cases of ROTC. So I filled it all back up and right before I left I put out 2 more cases of ROTC. All I keep hearing is, "these are so cool, I can't beleive they're only $2!" Go figure, the one thing TRU decides to mark donw they go directly from $10 to $2....I think these would have sold well at $5...but then again what do I know. I'm only a morning stocker with a toy obsession :?
CJK Toy Bay
Casual Realmer

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:51 pm

CaptainCoder wrote:Hey Tyro, did you ever find any of these figures? I drove out to another Toys R Us and found two of them last weekend. One from Realm of the Claw and one from Mutant Earth. There's no more stores within my driving range now :(

Sadly no :( I did find one single Creatures Features figure but the box was just about to fall apart and there was no price tag any where so I didn't even mess with try a price-scan or anything. I guess I was just too late to get any of those awesome deals. Hopefully Stan Winston and TRU will get all this settle and produce more soon...
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Previous

Return to General Action Figure Chatter