Jurassic Park Reviews

Any news, rumors, questions or info about action figures.

Moderator: Regulators

Jurassic Park Reviews

Postby Captain Coder » Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:24 pm

I want to thank Tyrannosaur22 for all his hard work in writing those Jurassic Park reviews. I think he did an excellent job. For those of you who haven't read them yet, here's the link:

http://www.figurerealm.com/Reviews.php?SID=122

Take a look and let him know what you think, or maybe request a Jurassic Park figure you would like for him to do a write-up on.
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:05 am

Thank you so much Captain Coder :D Reviews are the least I can do for a site that has given me so much in return. Please everyone, enjoy the reviews, and please note that each and every one of them are getting rewriten (you may see the difference in some already), so be sure to keep an eye out for those!
[center]They should all be destroyed... - Robert Muldoon[/center]
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:27 pm

Are you still out there Tyro? I haven't seen any new reviews in months, or at least as seems that long.

You haven't quit collecting on us have you?? :?
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Tyrannosaur22 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:19 pm

Are you crazy!? Nah, I'll never even think of quiting the hobby. I just haven't had the time. I'll soon continue making the Clone Wars reviews again. I have only about a month and a half left of school and I'll be on summer break, so I'll have much more free time.

I tried many times to get the pictures of the CW figures, but I haven't gotten the hang of the new camera. I'll keep working with it...
Tyrannosaur22
Casual Realmer

Return to General Action Figure Chatter