Most annoying comic book hero/villian

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Postby HeartBreakKid » Fri May 01, 2009 11:36 am

*whispers fallout stinks .lol Just kidding*

The most annoying charecter of all time is Ash Ketchum nothin against pok'emon I actually like the games but really what was that guys problem he was like on crack 24/7. And gave away his best pok'emon like idiot and then tried to replace them next season with new crappy knockoffs ,and he never realized misty had a crush on him how clueless could one 10 year-old crack-head be lol .
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Fri May 01, 2009 11:45 am

what annoys me about Pokemon is that ash and them should be 25 by now lol. he's been ten for a decade.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Chancellor » Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 pm

BurningDoom wrote:
Chancellor wrote:well green lantern's at least a B lister... right?

HA! Have you been reading comics for the last 5 years? GL Rebirth, Sinestro Corps War, Rage of the Red Lanterns, Blackest Night.

-Nate-

well all that's just because geoff johns has a crush on him and loves writing hal jordan. but i guess all of the first seven of the JLA are A-list.
Chancellor
Fanatic Realmer

Postby MrBlu » Fri May 01, 2009 6:59 pm

I hate Naruto so F***ING annoying,yea that's right I said it you best "Beliieve It!!"

I believe the word PWN came about when some idiot was typing and mispelled the word own and didn't bother correcting themself.

I think Gears and Halo both suck.Thats just me though.I was never into what everyone else was doing.
I think all if not most shooting games consist of run,point,shoot,hide.

Left 4 Dead is my favorite zombie game.Yes,that's right screw Resident Evil and Deadrising.

and on another note Yes Ash is an Idiot.Yugi-oh was pretty whack too as well as bakugan.
when I meet the Devil I'm a say my full name

MrBlu
Fanatic Realmer

Location: below the heavens in hell with your new imaginary friend

Postby Top-notch comix » Fri May 01, 2009 7:55 pm

you should totally play Half Life 2... its awesome... nuff said.
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 pm

resident evil's losing steam. i'll get it on pc used when its 5.00 along with deadspace lol. Elastic man is a lame hero too. I hate to say this but all the transformers in the new movies are lame. What they've done to hugh Jackman's wolverine isn't what it should be either. Compared to this wolverine i'd rather watch a movie about Deadpool and i don't like him either. Naruto was interesting for about 3 episodes then it got really annoying.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby BurchCustoms » Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 pm

if we can talk anime....

dragon ball z....

they did two amazing seasons. sadly, they stretched them over 10 seasons. 80% of the show is grunting.

as for comics, fantastic four's human torch. i have always hated him..... i liked him much better as a villain (and as a robot).
jakeb of Burch Customs
Vita mutatur, non tollitur

Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=19803

L.Roy's Art Page: http://lroyburch.deviantart.com/gallery/
BurchCustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri May 01, 2009 9:48 pm

he is lame. I liked the 1940s Human torch better.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby BurningDoom » Sat May 02, 2009 1:15 am

BurchCustoms wrote:as for comics, fantastic four's human torch. i have always hated him..... i liked him much better as a villain (and as a robot).

When was Human Torch a villain?

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby BurchCustoms » Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 am

BurningDoom wrote:
BurchCustoms wrote:as for comics, fantastic four's human torch. i have always hated him..... i liked him much better as a villain (and as a robot).

-Nate-

i believe he started out as a spidey villain. long, long time ago.
jakeb of Burch Customs

BurchCustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby BurningDoom » Sat May 02, 2009 1:07 pm

BurchCustoms wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:

-Nate-

i believe he started out as a spidey villain. long, long time ago.

No, that's not correct. He started out as a WWII super-hero. He was an android and fough alongside Captain America and Namor. The modern Human Torch debuted in 1961 in Fantastic Four #1, as a member of the team. That was 2 years before Spider-Man even debuted.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby BurchCustoms » Sat May 02, 2009 3:29 pm

ok. good human torch (jim hammond) started out a good guy, then turned bad, then turned good again.

per comicvine:
"He was later found and rebuilt by the Mad Thinker, who gave him a new memory so he would not be a hero anymore, and sent him to kill the Fantastic Four. After being defeated he returned to the Mad Thinker's lab refusing to be involved in murder. The Mad Thinker then disabled the Human Torch's ability to control his powers and he burned himself out. Immortus later created a duplicate of the Human Torch which was taken by Ultron. Using this body and the brain patterns of Wonder Man, Ultron created the Vision. The original Human Torch was resurrected by the Scarlet Witch and Toro's widow. He lost his powers and eventually became the leader of Heroes for Hire."

Johnny Storm Human Torch, in my opinion, has always been an idiot.

in review: jim hammond- semi interesting character
johnny storm- annoying character with few redeeming values.

i guess there is still hope for him. iceman started out with the same attitude if i remember correctly.
jakeb of Burch Customs

BurchCustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby warrack » Sun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Can I just add more votes for Deadpool?

I think it's something to do with the fact that he is so popular online, and yet his comic keeps getting cancelled. If people would spend the money on his comic instead of on the customs he might actually amount to something in the Marvel Universe. Oh, and the moaning that's ensued about his treatment in the Wolverine movie.... (eye roll).
warrack
Regular Realmer

Postby Thor the Mighty » Mon May 25, 2009 12:39 am

I would have to say Superman. Especially the lying sanctimounius version on Smallville.
Thor the Mighty
Avid Realmer

Postby argenta-2008 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 am

I agree with Green Arrow, intolerable character. I have one comic, and is far enough. Is a type of modern bad-copy of Robin Hood with some resemblances with Batman (bad resemblances) and that he should get killed in battle. I also hate Smallville Superman, but that because I hate smallville, not the normal Superman.

I like a lot Deadpool, I buyed his comics when he wasn't famous at all. But man, it is a bit too much the fanatism of some. Anything on eBay that gots the "Deadpool" phrase in it is sold 10 times higher that it should be. And the endless list of customs, X-men deadpool, Gi Joe deadpool, Deadpool if he appeared in x movie, Deadpool going to the beach, etc. Some are nice, and even I have made one custom myself, but I'd like to know the number of Deadpool customs by week submitted.....
argenta-2008
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Comics Corner