Bucket o' Zombies, ??????

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Bucket o' Zombies, ??????

Postby CaptainCadaver » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 pm

A long time ago(Like 5 years ago) I was in a comic book store..and i saw something..that I wanted then...but didn't remember until recently...it was like a green and white bucket(i think) It reminded me of the old buckets of army men...and it said something like Bucket o' Zombies...Or Bucket of Zombies....but doing a search on that name doesn't bring anything up????....please...if anybody has any clue what the f--- I'm even talking about here...let me know......i need my darn zombies!
CaptainCadaver
Avid Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:04 pm

I was loocking around for the figures you described and came acros "Z.O.M.B.I.E. Plastic Army Men Return From the Grave". I don't know when they were realesed but they are big bags of litle plastic zombies. I want some!
Last edited by Pock63 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Re: Bucket o' Zombies, ??????

Postby BurningDoom » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 pm

CaptainCadaver wrote:A long time ago(Like 5 years ago) I was in a comic book store..and i saw something..that I wanted then...but didn't remember until recently...it was like a green and white bucket(i think) It reminded me of the old buckets of army men...and it said something like Bucket o' Zombies...Or Bucket of Zombies....but doing a search on that name doesn't bring anything up????....please...if anybody has any clue what the f--- I'm even talking about here...let me know......i need my darn zombies!

I wish I did, those sound cool! I would stick zombies all over my apartment! If you find out, let me know. They've got to be cheap, too, if they actually are army men style.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Did I find the write thing?
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby sweetburritos » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm

I found something called revenge of zombies. They come in a box though
sweetburritos
Regular Realmer

Postby DTM » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

YAMI

VASH

is featured on a box of Zombie Cereal...
DTM
Elite Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past