The Worlds Most Epic Card Game

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

The Worlds Most Epic Card Game

Postby HeartBreakKid » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Its called VS Systems I used to play maybe some of ya'll would be interested in starting its a game based on marvel DC and Indy Comic characters and you can get a lot of really cool characters
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Re: The Worlds Most Epic Card Game

Postby Esbat » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:Its called VS Systems I used to play maybe some of ya'll would be interested in starting its a game based on marvel DC and Indy Comic characters and you can get a lot of really cool characters

I've got a bunch of promo cards from figures and comics I've bought over the years. Not nearly enough for a deck I think but its pretty sizeable. I was tempted to price them but I don't know where to look.
Fugitives From Reality: A Webcomic!

[url=http://www.figurerealm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9016]My BAF, Loose Figure, and Accessories/Bases Emporium!
[/url]
Esbat
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:53 am

The Vs system was pretty badass, but the world's most epic card game is called 7 Suns and has never been released cuz Wizards of the Coast are a bunch of D-bag snobs. lol, sorry couldn't resist.
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 am

oh thats your game Id like to se how it played
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby Green Skin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:31 am

It has 3 interlinked casting systems. So each system played cards from their hand differently from the other 2. I'll ellaborate more tomorrow, i'm off to bed.
Green Skin
Regulator

Return to Games of all Kinds