batcave begins( rip off)update

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

batcave begins( rip off)update

Postby joey1212 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 am

well here is the batcave wip its basicly a rip off the amazing batcave a fwoosher is making i asked him though... and he sorta didn't reply lol anyway i started it 2 weeks ago explaining why i havn't been on, i've made the interior but to prevent photobucket exploding heres the early stages more pics tommorow unless its tommorow now when your reading this... curse you sun! :evil:

its dcuc scale, my dad did all the hard stuff and by hard stuff i mean he did all the cutting and sticking :D
Last edited by joey1212 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
joey1212
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm

WoW Good Scale !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 am

Looks good so far. One question, where are you going to put it once it's done? Kinda takes up alot of space.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby joey1212 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 am

sephiroth wrote:Looks good so far. One question, where are you going to put it once it's done? Kinda takes up alot of space.

its all detachable so all the stairs and paths can be taken off so all the separate bases can be carried and put in storage,
joey1212
Fanatic Realmer

Postby scarlet_magpie » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 am

Dat is gon be YUGE baby!
scarlet_magpie
Fanatic Realmer

Postby SCORPION11.0 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 am

wow dude that looks great, cept its made of wood but its look like rok before your done
SCORPION11.0
Regular Realmer

Postby joey1212 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:16 am

well the project is temporarly on hold till i get my next school holiday which is in 0ctober but heres a few pic off the interior :)

joey1212
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Maelstrom » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

This is soooo Cool! I can't wait to see your progress on this. This is like a dream project, I've kicked around the idea of doing one for years, but I keep talking myself out of it. I mean, the Batcave would have to be huge with multi-levels (just like you are doing here) and where the heck would I be able to keep one if I built it. The plan that I have in mind includes batpoles which extend from the study above ground and would therefore require at least a portion of Wayne Mansion. I've even thought about using an old dresser or piece of furniture as a base using drawers as levels that could slide and be tucked away for storage or moving purposes. You could fill an entire room with a batcave...

Keep us posted.
Maelstrom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Maelstrom » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 pm

This is soooo Cool! I can't wait to see your progress on this. This is like a dream project, I've kicked around the idea of doing one for years, but I keep talking myself out of it. I mean, the Batcave would have to be huge with multi-levels (just like you are doing here) and where the heck would I be able to keep one if I built it. The plan that I have in mind includes batpoles which extend from the study above ground and would therefore require at least a portion of Wayne Mansion. You could fill an entire room with a batcave...

Keep us posted.
Maelstrom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby asidx » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 pm

hey guys, new to the boards here!

i'm the guy that Joey was talking about that built the batcave he is basing his design off of. I would post pics, but i keep getting the message that i can't post links here yet, so until then...........use your imagination?? lol

Joey,

i don't mind you using my ideas. in fact i'm honored that you liked my work so well that u decided to build one yourself and base if off my design!! PM me and i'll be more than happy to give you tips and advice on how i did my paint, and rocks, ect.

maybe i will be able to post some pics here in a few days.
asidx
Inductee Realmer

Postby joey1212 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:56 am

maelstrom: the idea of using a drawer or a wardrobe sounds very interesting,each drawer could be a different level plus it it would look better as a displaying case for your figs( if you were aiming towards a display rather than a playset)

asidx: my idol!! :D :lol: thanks for the blessing i pm'd ya
joey1212
Fanatic Realmer

Postby asidx » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm

lol, wow, i'm an idol :)
asidx
Inductee Realmer

Postby asidx » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

here are a few pics of the batcave i built.

asidx
Inductee Realmer

Postby asidx » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

now, more.....with a little more detail :)

and just to give an idea as to how the "rock" look, looks......
asidx
Inductee Realmer

Postby asidx » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

even more pics :) keep in mind, the project still is not finished, i'm working on 3 updates. one is almost complete, and better pics will be taken soon!

thanks joey for letting me post a few pics here in your thread!! maybe it can give u some more ideas and maybe inspire some other customizers here!
asidx
Inductee Realmer

Next

Return to Other Custom Creations