FigureRealm Forum Glitch

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

FigureRealm Forum Glitch

Postby BurningDoom » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 am

I don't know if this is a problem everyone's having, or just me. And it's not a big problem, just an annoyance. With the old forums, the different forums would show whether there was an unread post or not with a little symbol. Now that symbol on the new forum is a lightning bolt. But the forum is showing the lightning bolt on every forum even after I check it. It seems it wants me to check every single thread, or else the lightning bolt stays. But I don't want to check every thread. I'm just not into Ninja Turtles or Naruto, so I have no use even checking such things. Shouldn't the lighting go away after checking that general section, rather than every single thread in it?

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Re: FigureRealm Forum Glitch

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:17 am

On each section there is a button that says mark topics as read (or some variation of that ) . Just click that and it should get rid of all the bolts.
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Re: FigureRealm Forum Glitch

Postby BurningDoom » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments