what exactly was the point of Saw VI?

Discuss the latest movies or television series, or debate old classics. Spoilers are allowed!

Moderator: Regulators

what exactly was the point of Saw VI?

Postby hobbygoblin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 pm

i just really did not get the ending, it seemed pointless. i love the saw movies but just do not understand what they were getting at with the ending of saw vi. it never explains why jigsaw wants hoffman dead. i am just a little lost. anyone have any ideas?

My Trade List: Take a Look!
hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Re: what exactly was the point of Saw VI?

Postby Punstarr » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 pm

I personally never understood the point of any of the Saw movies. Nothing like a series of movies in which each new movie tries to out gore the last one. Blood and guts do not a good movie make imho. Not to mention I hate movies where the bad guy gets away with it.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby hobbygoblin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:38 pm

jigsaw was not the bad guy! he was trying to help people. he chose people who were killing themselves and destroying the lives of others and he gave them the choice of living or dying.by living it would prove that they had the will to survive.then they would not do anything that would hurt themselves or others after what they had proven to themselves. he wanted them to change.he wanted all of them to live and be fixed. i did not really care about the gore i like the back story. how he thought and why. i just did not see any point in the sixth movie regarding hoffman. i liked the rest of the story though.

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby CplHicks » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:29 pm

hobbygoblin wrote:jigsaw was not the bad guy! he was trying to help people. he chose people who were killing themselves and destroying the lives of others and he gave them the choice of living or dying.by living it would prove that they had the will to survive.then they would not do anything that would hurt themselves or others after what they had proven to themselves. he wanted them to change.he wanted all of them to live and be fixed. i did not really care about the gore i like the back story. how he thought and why. i just did not see any point in the sixth movie regarding hoffman. i liked the rest of the story though.

If you think Jigsaw is helping people for the love of all that is holy please never do me any favours.
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
CplHicks
Elite Realmer

Postby hobbygoblin » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:28 pm

CplHicks wrote:
If you think Jigsaw is helping people for the love of all that is holy please never do me any favours.

i want to play a game..... :D

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Postby CplHicks » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 pm

hobbygoblin wrote:
CplHicks wrote:

i want to play a game..... :D

Than go play xbox and leave me alone ;)
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
CplHicks
Elite Realmer

Postby hobbygoblin » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 pm

lol

hobbygoblin
Avid Realmer

Return to Movies and Televison Shows