Who would win?

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Who would win?

Postby The Real Question » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 am

Punstarr wrote:I'm just saying that if characters like Batgirl and Lady Shiva have been shown to be able to defeat Batman (Bruce) in HtH combat, that shows he's not the best human HtH fighter in the DCU. There are folks that are better than him, and you have to wonder if he could truly defeat Big Boss, who -is- the best HtH fighter in his universe. The fight would be spectacular and I can't say for certain that either would win, but to say that Batman would own Big Boss or even that Big Boss would own Batman cheapens the awesomeness of both characters.

ALL HALE PUNSTARR's MIGHTY LOGICAL BRAIN
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Punisher Kills Everyone End Of Story
Im Talkin Kryptonite ,adamantium , vibranium, Everyone Gets A Bullett In There A$$ & when He's Done Killing Every One He Takes Some c-4 &
Blows Himself UpToo !
:shock: :shock: :oops: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Just My opinion ! I Just liked Reading Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe & Punisher The End I Added The c-4 Blowing Him up part on my own I Just Felt Like Sharing .
Im All For The Toe To Toe ! But the Question Is Who Would Win & I Say The Punisher .
Okay Your Turn Im Out !
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby Punstarr » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Punisher gets taken out in the end by Mr Rogers in a bloodstained sweater.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Golden Wolf » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

:badgrin: NICE One!
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby whiskeytango » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm

who in turn is taken out by Stewie Griffin. I think it happened once on Family Guy.
Check out my Customs Blog here: http://whiskeytangoscustomshop.blogspot.com/
whiskeytango
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 pm

As much as I love me some Family Guy, I gotta go with Mr Rogers.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown

If you haven't seen this video, my god you -have- to witness the most awesome flash video ever made... seriously, go watch it.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby BurningDoom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am

Punstarr wrote:As much as I love me some Family Guy, I gotta go with Mr Rogers.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/showdown

If you haven't seen this video, my god you -have- to witness the most awesome flash video ever made... seriously, go watch it.

I saw this a couple years back. Pretty funny.

-Nate-
***CHECK OUT MY TRADE LIST***
Trade Movies, CDs, & Video Games at:
BurningDoom
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Dr. Snorable » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 pm

A. Marvel
B. Marvel

Because of thors hammer! (duh?!)
-DR. SNORABLE
Dr. Snorable
Inductee Realmer

Postby mpelichoff » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 pm

What if you took a top 5 vs top 5 in more of a team battle - give them prep time to learn to work as a unit but not know who they are fighting. You need a designated leader and this all under the assumption that they will be able to work together.

Marvel: Cap (leader), Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Thor, Sentry

vs

DC: Batman (leader), Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

mpelichoff wrote:What if you took a top 5 vs top 5 in more of a team battle - give them prep time to learn to work as a unit but not know who they are fighting. You need a designated leader and this all under the assumption that they will be able to work together.

vs

DC: Batman (leader), Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern

I hate the Martian Manhunter. Ever since WW3 I have been mad at MM. MM beating Black Adam is just freakin absurd!

Its kinda hard to say who would win. Chaos Magic is such an absurd unreliable but overpowered power. If Chaos Magic goes full chaos magic then I dont think many if anyone can beat the Avengers. If it doesn't work right then I gotta give it to the JLA

Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, & Superman are close in strength meaning sentry may match them as may the hulk but realisticly Thor (& maybe Scarlet Withc) are the only ones who could hurt supes. I kinda feel Green lantern has no place here unless he fights scarlet witch. I think any of the avengers listed could stomp Green Lantern.

In closing. If chaos magic goes all OP like it tends to do then Avengers win. If it doesnt then JLA wins.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby mpelichoff » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 pm

therapist wrote:
mpelichoff wrote:What if you took a top 5 vs top 5 in more of a team battle - give them prep time to learn to work as a unit but not know who they are fighting. You need a designated leader and this all under the assumption that they will be able to work together.

vs

I hate the Martian Manhunter. Ever since WW3 I have been mad at MM. MM beating Black Adam is just freakin absurd!

Its kinda hard to say who would win. Chaos Magic is such an absurd unreliable but overpowered power. If Chaos Magic goes full chaos magic then I dont think many if anyone can beat the Avengers. If it doesn't work right then I gotta give it to the JLA

Wonder woman, Martian Manhunter, & Superman are close in strength meaning sentry may match them as may the hulk but realisticly Thor (& maybe Scarlet Withc) are the only ones who could hurt supes. I kinda feel Green lantern has no place here unless he fights scarlet witch. I think any of the avengers listed could stomp Green Lantern.

In closing. If chaos magic goes all OP like it tends to do then Avengers win. If it doesnt then JLA wins.

new Marvel team : Professor X (leader), Magneto, Silver Surfer, Hyperion, and Gladiator
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Previous

Return to Comics Corner