D&D

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

D&D

Postby Punstarr » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 am

Does anyone else play Dungeons and Dragons?

I decided to skip 4th edition and play Pathfinder instead.

How about miniatures? Anyone else collect them?
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Re: D&D

Postby Green Skin » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 pm

I still play D&D sometimes, lot harder to get a group together when everyone has jobs and what not. You should check out 4th edition. I initially passed on it but got suckered into playing it and it is by far the best edition. It doesn't seem like it by reading the books but once you get into actual gameplay it's awesome.

I also do Warhammer and Confrontation for miniatures. I do more of the painting side of it since opponents are so hard to come by here.

What minis do you collect?
Green Skin
Regulator

Re: D&D

Postby Punstarr » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Green Skin wrote:I still play D&D sometimes, lot harder to get a group together when everyone has jobs and what not. You should check out 4th edition. I initially passed on it but got suckered into playing it and it is by far the best edition. It doesn't seem like it by reading the books but once you get into actual gameplay it's awesome.

I also do Warhammer and Confrontation for miniatures. I do more of the painting side of it since opponents are so hard to come by here.

What minis do you collect?

I collect the official WotC prepainted miniatures. http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mix/gallery

I have all of the Gargantuan dragons (Black, Blue and White) as well as the Colossal Red dragon and a good mix of Huge, Large, Medium, Small and Tiny miniatures... I haven't counted them all, but I've spent enough money on them that my wife gets mad when I want to spend more cash to get more minis. Check out the gallery I linked to above to see a selection of the minis. They really make combat easier to track.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Return to Games of all Kinds