just so you know.

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

just so you know.

Postby Wesr » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 pm

As of today (i PM'd cap) I'm no longer a Moderator.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: just so you know.

Postby Punstarr » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 pm

I hope things are alright with you, man. You were a great mod.

You'll at least be sticking around the site I hope...
Image
User avatar
Punstarr
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:01 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Re: just so you know.

Postby Wesr » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 pm

I'll be around for now anyhow. I told cap that Top notch is ready to be a mod.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: just so you know.

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 pm

sephiroth wrote: I told cap that Top notch is ready to be a mod.

I respectfully disagree :lol: But your Service here will be missed
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: just so you know.

Postby Wesr » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 pm

It just means you have to check for customs waiting ot be okayed more. I can think of worse folks to be mods on here plus you still have GW to help.
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: just so you know.

Postby Mr.Smiley » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:39 am

Well, it was good having you as a moderator, and as for Top Notch, I think that he will be a great moderator!
User avatar
Mr.Smiley
Avid Realmer
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm
Location: United states of America

Re: just so you know.

Postby Darththomas » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 am

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you'll stick around for a while anyhoo and i wish you good luck in any and all future endeavours, paid or unpaid.
Image
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
User avatar
Darththomas
Regulator
 
Posts: 3199
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Location: Manchester, England

Re: just so you know.

Postby The Real Question » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

u know top notch is gonna abuse his power hes going to bann some people for no reason(i.e me and therapist)
User avatar
The Real Question
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am
Location: actully im right behind you!!*dum dum dum!!!*

Re: just so you know.

Postby Golden Wolf » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 pm

The Real Question wrote:u know top notch is gonna abuse his power hes going to bann some people for no reason(i.e me and therapist)

No That Will Be Me :badgrin: Just Kidding Guys !
Yo Seph Your Not A Mod Anymore But Your Still A Friend Bro ! I'll Do what I can here .
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
User avatar
Golden Wolf
Regulator
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:14 am
Location: Going Back To The Rock I Came From ! ALOHA!

Re: just so you know.

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm

The Real Question wrote:u know top notch is gonna abuse his power hes going to bann some people for no reason(i.e me and therapist)


I disagree with this but I still dont like the idea .....(plus I semi sort vowed I'd never let top notch become a mod :lol: )
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: just so you know.

Postby leafman343 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Why don't you guys talk about who is going to be seph's replacement in private rather than telling everybody you think TopNotch is or isn't qualified for the job #-o
User avatar
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 am
Location: Ohio

Re: just so you know.

Postby HeartBreakKid » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm

leafman343 wrote:Why don't you guys talk about who is going to be seph's replacement in private rather than telling everybody you think TopNotch is or isn't qualified for the job #-o

well because I want him to see it lol its cool top-notch has already been made aware he is high on the list of potentials and we joke all the time about my vow to make sure he never becomes a mod
Image
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
User avatar
HeartBreakKid
Regulator
 
Posts: 2907
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
Location: Where the wild things are.

Re: just so you know.

Postby therapist » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Seph you'll be missed big homie just hope your quitting just cause its no longer fun and not cause life got you down.

Realquestion he can't ban me I have diplomatic immunity as a matter fact me and doom are sittin in latveria right now paralysin luke cage to protect are babies (sorry inside joke)

Yamivash get off figurerealm and go do your school work be productive yu' bum
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: just so you know.

Postby Top-notch comix » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm

yamivash 0 wrote:
The Real Question wrote:u know top notch is gonna abuse his power hes going to bann some people for no reason(i.e me and therapist)


I disagree with this but I still dont like the idea .....(plus I semi sort vowed I'd never let top notch become a mod :lol: )

...One day... One day...
TRQ, I would'nt ban you, or Therapist... Sorry to dissapoint (Plus, I would probably just be a mod to have the title, and make Yami do everything! haha) (JK)
Seph, you were a good mod... Thank you for your service
User avatar
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2170
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Utah

Re: just so you know.

Postby Pock63 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear that seph. Why are you stopping?
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Image
User avatar
Pock63
Realm Addict
 
Posts: 3873
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:58 am

Next

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest