R.I.P. Corey Haim

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

R.I.P. Corey Haim

Postby HeartBreakKid » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ar/?test=faces

R.I.P. Corey You rocked in lost boys
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Re: R.I.P. Corey Haim

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't care about this at all? He was a celeb who pissed his whole life away(and ended it) with drug use.....I can't be sad or feel sorry for him. So does anybody else feel the same or am I the lone @sshole? :-k
Last edited by bobtheodd on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Golden Wolf » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm

He Had The Oppertunitys Most Would Kill For But Pissed It All Away . Ohwell is nice He Died But Lets Enjoy What He Did In Movies We Liked & Move On R.I.P. is nice You Wont Be In Lost Boys 3 . But Most Of your Movies Rocked & The Robot Chicken Episode Is Still A Classic Peace ! =D>

& BOB Your Not A lone @sshole Im Still Here :lol:
In The Darkness Is Where I Shine !
tnregime.com - The best clothing company's out
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20647
http://www.myspace.com/hawaiianpunisher
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700359085&refid=13
Golden Wolf
Regulator

Postby bobtheodd » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Golden Wolf wrote:He Had The Oppertunitys Most Would Kill For But Pissed It All Away . Ohwell is nice He Died But Lets Enjoy What He Did In Movies We Liked & Move On R.I.P. is nice You Wont Be In Lost Boys 3 . But Most Of your Movies Rocked & The Robot Chicken Episode Is Still A Classic Peace ! =D>

:lol: Well at least I'm in good company.
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer

Postby Necaphiliac » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 pm

bobtheodd wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't care about this at all? He was a celeb how pissed his whole life away(and ended it) with drug use.....I can't be sad or feel sorry for him. So does anybody else feel the same or am I the lone @sshole? :-k

Who the hell is this guy anyway, some D-Lister celeb? Why is it when real people die only their families mourn, but when celebs die, the world must stop and remember them? Sorry but I have no respect for someone who does have any respect for themself.
Necaphiliac
Regular Realmer

Postby DTM » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

I mean I do feel bad that he died young, but, the hell, he brought it on himself, doing drugs and all, he probably didn't hear of the 100 other deaths of celebs caused by drug abuse...
DTM
Elite Realmer

Postby eldraxo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 am

Golden Wolf wrote:He Had The Oppertunitys Most Would Kill For But Pissed It All Away . Ohwell is nice He Died But Lets Enjoy What He Did In Movies We Liked & Move On R.I.P. is nice You Wont Be In Lost Boys 3 . But Most Of your Movies Rocked & The Robot Chicken Episode Is Still A Classic Peace ! =D>

Corey Haim? meh. I llked the goonies and that's about it, oh wait that was the other Corey. oh well. by the way has anyone else noticed that celebrities that go on robot chicken end up dead pretty quick after their appearance? Don Delouise, Pat Morita, i forget the rest, and now corey haim. seems weird no?
eldraxo
Regular Realmer

Postby Green Skin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:09 am

I really don't think it was a drug overdose. I think the other Corey decapitated him Highlander style "There can be only one!"
Green Skin
Regulator

Postby Deadpool » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 am

R.I.P .
Deadpool
Casual Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 pm

R.I.P Corey however you lived your life doesn't take away any of the pain your loved ones must feel I pray for them and you.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Return to Off Topic