Voting Begins for the Star Wars Custom Contest

Find out the latest news related to Figure Realm. You are encouraged to make any comments, suggestions or report any problems with the web site.

Moderator: Regulators

Voting Begins for the Star Wars Custom Contest

Postby Custom Showcase » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 am

Voting for the Star Wars Custom Contest has begun! Remember, everyone is encouraged to vote whether you entered the contest or not. The customizers put a lot of time and hard work into making these creations. Show your appreciation and cast your vote!

Voting for the contest will run from April 1st - 7th. The winners will be announced the following day.
Custom Showcase
Realminator

Re: Voting Begins for the Star Wars Custom Contest

Postby chaosemperor » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 am

WOW, and I say again WOW, I can't believe the number of super great customs that were submitted for this contest. hard vote choices all around.
chaosemperor
Avid Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 am

Ain't that the truth, I love starwars anyway and the entries into this competition are awesome, well done everyone!!!!!
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby leafman343 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:21 pm

A lot of entries this time, and most are pretty good, only ones to get a low vote from me where the ones that didn't follow the rules on scale.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby CplHicks » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 pm

leafman343 wrote:A lot of entries this time, and most are pretty good, only ones to get a low vote from me where the ones that didn't follow the rules on scale.

I nocticed that too.

I also gave low scores to them as they didn't belong in the contest to even begin with.
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
CplHicks
Elite Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:59 pm

CplHicks wrote:I also gave low scores to them as they didn't belong in the contest to even begin with.

Which ones don't belong in the contest?
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby CplHicks » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Captain Coder wrote:
CplHicks wrote:I also gave low scores to them as they didn't belong in the contest to even begin with.

Which ones don't belong in the contest?

Last I herd there wern't any figures under 6 inches allowed.

The rules may have changed but last time I checked (awhile ago) but than at that time we wern't allowing 3.75.

*edit*

I've read the recent rules:

Star Wars was created and since then Kenner and Hasbro have made some outstanding smaller scale figures. Now it�s your chance to show you love of the great Star Wars saga by creating a 6 in or larger scale (if you choose to make a 12in custom and you want to use an official Star wars 12in figure for parts or as a base it has to be more than just a repaint,Also if you wanted to make yoda a jawa or like an ewok they don't have to be 6in tall they just have to be in scale with 6in figures at least ) inch scale Star Wars figure. You are allowed to make original characters and show off even more creativity, or you could just make a pre-existing character...or you can go with option #2. Star Wars is known for its exotic and intriguing environments, so you also have the option to make a Diorama of your favorite Star Wars terrain.The dios don't have to be on any predetermined scale

There were a couple of customs under 6 inches thus should have been barred from the contest.
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
CplHicks
Elite Realmer

Postby Captain Coder » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm

CplHicks wrote:There were a couple of customs under 6 inches thus should have been barred from the contest.

Ah, ok. Those were Yami's rules. Yami feel free to remove them from the contest if you deem necessary.
Captain Coder
Regulator

Postby Darththomas » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 pm

so where oh where are the results?, it is the 8th?
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Return to Figure Realm News and Comments