Most hated video game enemies...

Video games, role playing games, board games, and any other game that has, or could inspire, your next favorite action figure

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Most hated video game enemies...

Postby BurchCustoms » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm

those darn scooters in the nes battletoads.
jakeb of Burch Customs
Vita mutatur, non tollitur

Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=19803

L.Roy's Art Page: http://lroyburch.deviantart.com/gallery/
BurchCustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:09 pm

the lame controls in the original back to the future for the nes it was worse than the rest of the badguys.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby HeartBreakKid » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 pm

RESIDENT EVIL 4: GOD D*** MOTHER F***ING B**** A** SALAZAR!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Friendly neighborhood moderator-Any Questions,Concerns,Just looking to chat feel free to PM!
Official member of the Untouchable Customs Team .
HeartBreakKid
Regulator

Postby flawpunk » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Don't really know if this counts, but since I'm playing against people
Using him, the flash in mortal kombat vs dcu! Computer I can handle, but for those who play him online I want to kill you! Especially if you're the type that runs their mouth after the match even though you spammed the entire fight!!!! DOOM I TELL YOU! DOOOOOOOOM!
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 am

Deathclaws in the fallout games. They're mutant toads but may as well be walking tanks. I've seen giant mecha die more easily :evil:
Wesr
Realminator

Postby RexLewis85 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Galamoth in Castlevania Symphony of the night...nuff said
WHY SO SERIOUS??
RexLewis85
Avid Realmer

Postby Patraw » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Galamoth is actually pretty easy if you have the right equipment and you know what you're doing. Equip the Beryl Circlet and his annoying electrical attack heals you instead of hurting you, just lay the smack down on him (headshots do the most damage), and, if you get low on HP, get free healing from his electricity whenever you need it. If you're playing as Richter, it's even more hilariously easy, just get up on a high perch and use the Item Crash knife attack on his face.

http://www.finalfantasykingdom.net/sotngalamoth.php
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby flawpunk » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

I have a new one since I just bought the game for $20 the other day. Seth from street fighter IV! The cheapest darn boss I've ever fought!
flawpunk
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:25 pm

The flood in halo. You shrug off gunfire from giant aliens yet a bunch of zombies can tak eyou out instantly.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Punstarr » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 pm

If you mean as in how difficult the enemy is in the game, I couldn't tell you. If you mean as in enemies you love to hate due to storyline and personality, I'd say Wesker from the RE series. He's a first class douche-bag and I'd love to see Chris put a bullet between his eyes, for all the good it would do since Wesker has been turned into a super-powered villain.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Punstarr wrote:If you mean as in how difficult the enemy is in the game, I couldn't tell you. If you mean as in enemies you love to hate due to storyline and personality, I'd say Wesker from the RE series. He's a first class douche-bag and I'd love to see Chris put a bullet between his eyes, for all the good it would do since Wesker has been turned into a super-powered villain.

And i'm betting there are 20 clones of him lol. i wish RE would reboot and use teh novels as a basis as they're really good.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby davidpeterson » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:28 am

Definitely, Super Mario Bros.....

Girls Games
davidpeterson
Newbie Realmer

Postby Patraw » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

Leech Man from Resident Evil Outbreak: File #1 in "The Hive" scenario at Raccoon City Hospital. None of your weapons can even scratch him, all you can do is temporarily distract him with a blood pack (which are in limited supply), and he hounds you through the entire level by traveling through the duct work (now that's what I call real survival horror). Eventually, you can lure him into a special high temperature room in the lowest level of the hospital's basement and roast him, but, until then, all you can do is run for your life. Worse, if any of your teammates are killed during the scenario, they also become Leech Men/Women, and unlike the original, there is absolutely no way to get rid of them, as they aren't dumb enough to fall for the same trick as the first one. Leech Man killed me constantly and ticked me off so much that I literally did not play the game again for years. I've beaten him many times now (the recent Capcomical contest gave me the nudge I needed to try the game again, FAQ in hand), but when I first got Resident Evil Outbreak, he was an absolute killjoy gamebreaker for me.
Patraw
Elite Realmer

Postby A Common Enemy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Anything that f***ing flies from the Nightmare on Elm Street game... :evil:

"Feds come in pairs. Like buttcheeks."-Frank Castle
A Common Enemy
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 am

I couldn't get into the outbreak games. The Ubermorph in Dead Space 2 and the Regenerator in Dead Space, how annoying is constantly having to run from a badguy who regrows his limbs? At least the Regenerator wasn't around much and was slow but the blasted Ubermorph regenerates super fast.
Wesr
Realminator

PreviousNext

Return to Games of all Kinds