I just have to say...

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Punstarr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 am

Seph, you're crazy. O.O

Who -do- you consider hot?
Image
User avatar
Punstarr
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:01 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Re: I just have to say...

Postby CplHicks » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

Asian women for me!!!!

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Worth killing for
Worth dying for
Worth going to hell for

My trade thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5060&p=27041#p27041
User avatar
CplHicks
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1611
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: I just have to say...

Postby therapist » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 am

I wanted to see Jonah Hex but with her in it... I aint so sure
"Untouchable Customs"
Image
User avatar
therapist
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Behind closed doors

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Wesr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Punstarr wrote:Seph, you're crazy. O.O

Who -do- you consider hot?


Asian chicks, there really aren't that many actresses at the moment i find super hot. Whatshername that plays Pepper in the ironman movies isn't too bad. then again i rarely watch movies x.x
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Punstarr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

The problem with Asian women is that they don't tend to age very well... but younger (like 16-25 or so), I agree. They are very cute.

What do you think of Salma Hayek in her heyday? Or Catherine Zeta Jones as she was in that Zorro movie? Oh, or the chick in "Loser"?
Image
User avatar
Punstarr
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:01 am
Location: Olympia, WA

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Top-notch comix » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 pm

sephiroth wrote:Asian chicks, there really aren't that many actresses at the moment i find super hot. Whatshername that plays Pepper in the ironman movies isn't too bad. then again i rarely watch movies x.x

*cough cough*Gwenith Paltrow*cough cough*
User avatar
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Utah

Re: I just have to say...

Postby The Real Question » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Top-notch comix wrote:
sephiroth wrote:Asian chicks, there really aren't that many actresses at the moment i find super hot. Whatshername that plays Pepper in the ironman movies isn't too bad. then again i rarely watch movies x.x

*cough cough*Gwenith Paltrow*cough cough*


u wiki d the movie didn't u
User avatar
The Real Question
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am
Location: actully im right behind you!!*dum dum dum!!!*

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Top-notch comix » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm

No I actually didn't... She's part of the select few actors I know the name of! Along with... oh come on! What's his name!?!... N-Never mind... heh heh...
User avatar
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Location: Utah

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Aesthetikz » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 am

Every time i hear her voice/accent in the Jonah Hex trailers~It makes me cringe for some reason.
User avatar
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
Location: WA, USA.

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Wesr » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 am

Aesthetikz wrote:Every time i hear her voice/accent in the Jonah Hex trailers~It makes me cringe for some reason.


Its just proof she's a harpy lol
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I just have to say...

Postby bobtheodd » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

She got married.....I missed my chance. :(
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Wesr » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 pm

bobtheodd wrote:She got married.....I missed my chance. :(


at catching something lol. He's like 15 years older than here too :lol:
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I just have to say...

Postby bobtheodd » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 pm

sephiroth wrote:
bobtheodd wrote:She got married.....I missed my chance. :(


at catching something lol. He's like 15 years older than here too :lol:

So? I am too. I had such plans for my sweet Megan and I. :doubt: I guess I have to find myself another SUPER HOT chick. \:D/
User avatar
bobtheodd
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Location: Somewhere with your Mom.....naked.

Re: I just have to say...

Postby Wesr » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:53 pm

My gf is 3x as hot as megan is. sadly unlike megan she's camera shy. Anyhow wanna bet she gets another razzie for her acting in Jonah Hex?
User avatar
Wesr
Realminator
 
Posts: 6001
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am
Location: girlfriend's sock drawer

Re: I just have to say...

Postby The Real Question » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am

sephiroth wrote:My gf is 3x as hot as megan is. sadly unlike megan she's camera shy. Anyhow wanna bet she gets another razzie for her acting in Jonah Hex?


your nonexistent girl friend is camera i did not know?
User avatar
The Real Question
Elite Realmer
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 am
Location: actully im right behind you!!*dum dum dum!!!*

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


cron