Wolverine : Old man Logan comic series

Want to gab about how pointy Batman's ears are or how far Spider-Man can go on a cartridge of web-fluid? Feel free to share your thoughts on all your favorite comics here!

Moderator: Regulators

Wolverine : Old man Logan comic series

Postby bjpalm1994 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 am

WOW! I just finished reading the Old Man Logan story arc in the Wolverine comic and it is bad A$$!! I know im pretty late as far as reading it but i remember picking up part 1when it came out and because there are no real comic shops near me, I couldnt collect the other parts. I finally found the issues at the library of all places and read them while escaping the 105 degree heat here in the midwest. What a kick a$$ story and the artwork of Steve McNiven (who is one of my faves) is top-notch as always. I always see customs of him and now I know why. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought of that arc. Thanks for listening.
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Re: Wolverine : Old man Logan comic series

Postby CFTofu » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:54 pm

I thought the story was amazing up until the ending..just thought there would have been a bigger event like Wolvie slashin all the bad guys at once and also doing something special for Mysterio.
Don't be sad when something is over, be happy that it happened
CFTofu
Regular Realmer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 pm

CFTofu wrote:I thought the story was amazing up until the ending..just thought there would have been a bigger event like Wolvie slashin all the bad guys at once and also doing something special for Mysterio.

Thats true. But the fight between him and the Hulk was CRAZY!! I always like seeing the future/alternate universe take on characters
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby therapist » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

bjpalm1994 wrote:WOW! I just finished reading the Old Man Logan story arc in the Wolverine comic and it is bad A$$!! I know im pretty late as far as reading it but i remember picking up part 1when it came out and because there are no real comic shops near me, I couldnt collect the other parts. I finally found the issues at the library of all places and read them while escaping the 105 degree heat here in the midwest. What a kick a$$ story and the artwork of Steve McNiven (who is one of my faves) is top-notch as always. I always see customs of him and now I know why. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought of that arc. Thanks for listening.

Your username sounds dirty to me. I think I'm going to pick up this series tomorrow.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby mpelichoff » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:43 pm

They definitely should have done something special for mysterio, they never even said what happened to him. I also agree the ending was somewhat of a letdown.
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby HulkSmashedMe=( » Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 pm

CFTofu wrote:I thought the story was amazing up until the ending..just thought there would have been a bigger event like Wolvie slashin all the bad guys at once and also doing something special for Mysterio.

I agree with you totally. Awesome story, let down ending.
HulkSmashedMe=(
Avid Realmer

Return to Comics Corner