Welcome to the Trading Post! (leave your shoes at the door)

Post your wishlist! What do you have for trade? Please no Retailer or auction links.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Welcome to the Trading Post! (leave your shoes at the do

Postby Wesr » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:37 pm

rules for posting ebay links: don't mention anything about ebay unless you pay for advertising space, then you get a special box on your submission to put the link in. Any other way of doing this will get you warnings and eventually banned. Talk to Cap coder about the advertising stuff.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Blacklanter69 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 am

Hi all ,

I was active on these boards a while back using the username Scarletmagpie, but I cannot access that account any more.
Anyway I got rid of my entire collection of DCUC/ML and am now starting out customising Star Wars figures (specifically making dioramas or creating characters from the Star Wars the Old Republic game world).
Just wanted to say Hi and hopefully I can do business with you guys and get some great pointers and advice on how to customise these little bad boys and girls!
Blacklanter69
Newbie Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:47 am

Welcome back mate, your old account probably got deleted due to inactivity. Helps keep the forums running smoothly. I'm sure there are a few members still around that would vouch for you though :D
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Previous

Return to Trading Post