Hey, um, I'm trying to find information about a certain toyline that I experienced growing up. Unfortunately, I have no idea what it was called-- I can only offer figure discriptions. I had two or three of the figures, and they all had the following features:
1. Between 5-7 inches tall (guess.) They were all the same size.
2. All had traditionally anime looking heads
3. all had attachable armor pieces
4. all were heavily articulated, but with springs connecting all of the parts
5. rather extree, armored looking sculpts--large boots, gloves, etc.
If anyone knows what this toyline is called or has any other information, please respond. Thanks, and have a good week.