Figures you wish youde bought!

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: Figures you wish youde bought!

Postby Wesr » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:24 am

The cybertron Primus that came with the limited edition Unicron head.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 pm

sephiroth wrote:The cybertron Primus that came with the limited edition Unicron head.

Same.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby bjpalm1994 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 pm

I remember seeing a bunch of the either Armada or Cybertron Unicron (whichever the black one is) at Toys R Us clearenced for like 20 bucks or something. I kept trying to set aside the cash but something was always coming up. When I finally made it back they were all gone :( I did score that Cybertron Primus though on clearance at K-Mart a while back.
bjpalm1994
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Mazinga » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

DC Direct Cyborg Superman. Can't believe I passed on Hank when I saw him.. But the DCUC's Cyborg Superman keeps me from fully regretting.
-j.lee
Mazinga
Inductee Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 pm

They actually just reissued the normal colored unicron not long ago, i also saw one MIB at the fleemarket a month ago. Guy had 2 of it adn 1 black one but wouldn't sell them. this one he put out to make his girlfriend happy lol.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby RexLewis85 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm

I've got to go with the two pack of Ezekial Rage and Dr. Quest from The new adventures of Jonny Quest. That was a killer show, and Ezekial Rage was one of the best all around villains I've ever seen.
WHY SO SERIOUS??
RexLewis85
Avid Realmer

Postby supersizeme » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Years ago I passed up a Marvel Legends Cable series 6 @ Walmart for 7 dollars. I was only interested in picking the variant back then now I am looking to do a Cable custom and probably have to pay through the nose for him.
supersizeme
Regulator

Postby mpelichoff » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Madman, he came with the last piece of Pitt that I needed. I only had two pieces left that I needed, I only had enough for one figure and figured that Witchblade would sell faster than him so I got her instead. When I got the money I went back.. no Madman, two Witchblades. #-o
mpelichoff
Avid Realmer

Postby invis » Fri May 13, 2011 11:02 pm

I wished I wouold have bought "bag of Iszs" from the mcfarlane spawn line, I saw it in a random comic shop once for 20 and I thought that was too much. Now I see them on ebay for way more.

And......................

I wish I would have stood up to my dad when he was making me "get rid of kids stuff I dont need that's taking up too much room" .......... some lucky person at my local salvation army must have got a perfect condition voltron castle for a couple dollars. :( (except for the key, I secretly kept that)
invis
Regular Realmer

Postby shapp » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 pm

I remember years ago I saw an Spike figure from Cowboy Bebop with his ship for like 10 bucks and passed it up for no reason other than I bought a cd instead. Talk about a bad choice lol, never again have I ever seen that figure =(
shapp
Fanatic Realmer

Postby kodykoala » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 am

I missed out on the Nintendo 64 Mario Kart Racers. Back in the day they were fairly cheap and now they are really expensive. I only have the one that my brother bought, and I used it for a custom. Now I want more to customize, but I don't want to pay the high asking prices on the bay.
kodykoala
Casual Realmer

Postby Tim 121RVC » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:23 am

All the Euro Tiger Force figures that were sold here. I didn't buy a TF Blizzard, because I thought it was stupid to let a man in a yellow suit go fight Cobra's.......
Tim 121RVC
Inductee Realmer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:20 pm

I wish I had bought a bunch of savage dragons when they were $3 each at wallmart. I also should have picked up the dcuc etrigan for $6 at target )x
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby dbocustoms » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:17 am

I passed on an ml destroyer because i didnt like thor very much,i passed on a spider hulk cause it confused me,passed on the sweet smc stealth venom cause i was broke,well broker than now! i passed on a conan and wrall(or however you spell it) cause im dumb,also passed on all the legendary heroes while they were on sale because i didnt care for the characters, passed on the annihilus and blob series because i HATED every figure,mainly because when i finally found the original return of marvel legends in the store i was so disappointed in the sculpts and paint,now i just need a blob head,hands and right arm and leg,and left arm and leg from annihilus. i did eventualy get most of those figures except for the legendary ones,but still have incomplete bafs,can you guys see my virual tears?they are comin through the screen for sure.
TRADE LIST viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37739
i LoVe LAmP
dbocustoms
Avid Realmer

Postby megatrooper » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 am

sagat
thanos
deadpool
juggernault
apokolips

now i ve made them all except for apokolips