HUNGOVER !!!!!!!

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

HUNGOVER !!!!!!!

Postby zombieforhire » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 am

Hey there boils and ghoules , I`m currently nursing one of the worst hangovers in my life ,,,,,,,,, i went to see the Goo Goo Dolls last night ( I know not very rock and roll but a great band ) and ended up meeting my old band...a few drinks later and I`m waking up in a park @ 4am .... not cool when you stay in scotland and sub zero tempratures are considered sunbathing weather . So I need your hangover cures , not hair of the dog ( another drink ) cos that would kill me .
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Re: HUNGOVER !!!!!!!

Postby Darththomas » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:27 am

I always found a large slush puppy (or similar ice drink) does the trick, loads of water plus tons of sugar...........perfect if a little cold.
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby zombieforhire » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:02 am

darththomas81 wrote:I always found a large slush puppy (or similar ice drink) does the trick, loads of water plus tons of sugar...........perfect if a little cold.

lol i`ll give anything a shot just now man lol thankd for the advice ...but i really am a zombie today .....
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby RexLewis85 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:29 pm

You're best off drinking something that is sort of citrusy...I wouldn't go with orange juice because it's too heavy...if you had some lemonade or something like that, that would work. I've also heard having one beer, just one, will kill the hangover completely.
WHY SO SERIOUS??
RexLewis85
Avid Realmer

Postby leafman343 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Water and lots of it. The idea being to flush your system out to get rid of the built up toxins.
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 am

orange juice. there are plenty of recipes for various wakeup juices using tabasco and other stuff but when my dad was trying to recover from the bachelor party my uncles gave him way back when orange juice managed to fix things.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 am

RexLewis85 wrote:You're best off drinking something that is sort of citrusy...I wouldn't go with orange juice because it's too heavy...if you had some lemonade or something like that, that would work. I've also heard having one beer, just one, will kill the hangover completely.

Hahaha, it's never just one
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby zombieforhire » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks guys for all your help , I took your advise ...the slushi..the oj ..the beer lol
massive amounts of painkillers later and I`m back to my old Zombie self again !!!

I`m gonna try an orange slush puppie with a shot of vodka for future hangovers ....i`ll let you know how it works out
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby therapist » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:40 pm

There is a over the counter powder that my sister takes and swears by and she is a very heavy drinker. Can't remember the name of it though.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 pm

I remember hearing about tha tpowder on tv. I think its by the company who makes those kits to help you cheat drug tests lol. Also i though the Scotts where supposed to be immune to booze after all these centuries. I mean look at the Irish, they're immune to it :lol: Poor excuse for a Celt if you can't hold your 4 gallons of booze.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby zombieforhire » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:13 am

sephiroth wrote:I remember hearing about tha tpowder on tv. I think its by the company who makes those kits to help you cheat drug tests lol. Also i though the Scotts where supposed to be immune to booze after all these centuries. I mean look at the Irish, they're immune to it :lol: Poor excuse for a Celt if you can't hold your 4 gallons of booze.

lol Trust me it was epic so i can still call myself a Scot lol A litre of gin 7beers and some rather questionable shots so i`m still allowed to pass out lol
i need all the help i can get i`m goin to see Biffy Clyro on the 26th and last time i seen them i lost 2days of my life to Gin 2days to recover and my left shoe!
from what i remember it was an awesome gig ! lol
zombieforhire
Avid Realmer

Postby Wesr » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:17 am

lol. I never tried gin but I know the UK loves it.
Wesr
Realminator

Return to Off Topic