Trying to find two figures

Chat about your favorite figures from the past, get help figuring out the one guy's name from that one series, or tell your favorite childhood action figure story.

Moderator: Regulators

Trying to find two figures

Postby MoleKingQ » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:46 am

I'm trying to get my hands on two figures but I don't actually know who they are. They are both female and I think both around 5 or 6 inches near G.I.Joe size. One is a bit like a female human torch with a naked body made out of flame with I think the main body orange and different coloured parts. This figure has a translucent quality. The other is a kind of scantily-clad warrior, mad max looking, probably a villain, the most striking feature is two skulls covering each breast. They're most likely from the 90s and sold in the UK. That's all I remember I know it's not much to go on but maybe someone with an encyclopedic knowledge could help.
MoleKingQ
Newbie Realmer

Re: Trying to find two figures

Postby FlaBat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:52 pm

She Spawn by McFarlane looks a little Mad Maxish and has skeleton skulls over each breast. She’s most black suit with red like Spawn and has other bone attachments over the shoulders and boots.

Sorry I can't post any links or pictrures yet.
FlaBat
Newbie Realmer

Return to Figures of the Past