The Joke Thread (Try and keep it relatively clean, please)

Hear a good joke or find some interesting news you want to share with your fellow posters, but it's not action figure related? Share it here.

Moderator: Regulators

Re: The Joke Thread (Try and keep it relatively clean, pleas

Postby Top-notch comix » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Mr.Melter wrote:Why dont blind people sky dive? it scares the crap out of their dogs.

:lol: ah that's funny!
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby Punstarr » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say "bought," but actually I swiped it off some wimpy skinny kid.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Punstarr » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:17 am

Today's Self-improvement Lesson: In promulgating your esoteric cogitation or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your conversational communications possess a compacted conciseness, a clarified comprehensibility, a coalescent cogency, and a concatenated consistency. Eschew obfuscation and all conglomeration of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectations. Let your extemporaneous descanting and unpremeditated expatiation have intelligibility and voracious vivacity without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolificacy, and vain vapid verbosity. In short: "Be brief and don't use big words."
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby ~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 am

Punstarr wrote:Today's Self-improvement Lesson: In promulgating your esoteric cogitation or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your conversational communications possess a compacted conciseness, a clarified comprehensibility, a coalescent cogency, and a concatenated consistency. Eschew obfuscation and all conglomeration of flatulent garrulity, jejune babblement, and asinine affectations. Let your extemporaneous descanting and unpremeditated expatiation have intelligibility and voracious vivacity without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolificacy, and vain vapid verbosity. In short: "Be brief and don't use big words."

=D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hilarious!
ImageImage
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~
Regular Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Hahahahaha, I gotta admit though I kinda saw the punchline coming, my mum's a teacher and my stepdad was a university lecturer of English so they tended to use a heck of a lot big words, I'd say I actually know what about 85% of those words mean :roll:
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Punstarr » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 am

I enjoyed that one as well, thanks. :D

Here's a new one that made me chuckle.

Paddy was passing by Mick's hay shed when he noticed Mick dancing a slow, sensual striptease before an old Massey-Ferguson tractor. Buttocks clenched, he did a slow pirouette, gently sliding along the right wheel well and then the left, hunching his shoulders, letting his suspenders slip from his shoulders. He then ripped open his plaid shirt and tossed it onto a pile of hay. "Jeezus, Mick!" yelled Paddy. "What're ya doin'?' "Oh, hey, Paddy. Ye frightened the livin' bejasus out of me," said the obviously embarrassed Mick. "Ya see, me and the missus been having a little trouble lately in the ol' bedroom department and the doctor suggested I do something sexy to a tractor!"
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Top-notch comix » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Punstarr wrote:I enjoyed that one as well, thanks. :D

Here's a new one that made me chuckle.

Paddy was passing by Mick's hay shed when he noticed Mick dancing a slow, sensual striptease before an old Massey-Ferguson tractor. Buttocks clenched, he did a slow pirouette, gently sliding along the right wheel well and then the left, hunching his shoulders, letting his suspenders slip from his shoulders. He then ripped open his plaid shirt and tossed it onto a pile of hay. "Jeezus, Mick!" yelled Paddy. "What're ya doin'?' "Oh, hey, Paddy. Ye frightened the livin' bejasus out of me," said the obviously embarrassed Mick. "Ya see, me and the missus been having a little trouble lately in the ol' bedroom department and the doctor suggested I do something sexy to a tractor!"

definitely chuckle-worthy ;) heh heh...
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby RexLewis85 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 am

Oldie but goodie: A blonde and a brunette decide to jump off a building....which one do you think will hit the ground first?

ANSWER: The brunette because the blonde would have to stop and ask for directions. *rimshot* \:D/
WHY SO SERIOUS??
RexLewis85
Avid Realmer

Postby Darththomas » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 am

Paddy and Mick go to work on a building site, Mick is given the duty of building the duty of building and fitting the kitchen whereas Paddy is sent to fix the bathroom, they decide to meet up for lunch but as Mick goes to find Paddy he spots him with his arm down the portaloo. What are you doing he asks, I've dropped my jacket into the sceptic tank replies Paddy. You're not going to wear it again are you cries Mick dismayed. Of course not replies Paddy but my sandwiches are in the pocket :-&
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Top-notch comix » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I like it, DT!
Top-notch comix
Realm of Famer

Postby Aesthetikz » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:34 pm

What was the Plumber fixing when he got bit by a Zombie?
DRAAAIIIIINSSSSSSSS.
Aesthetikz
Elite Realmer

Postby Punstarr » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

HEARTWARMING STORY

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University ..

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully.
He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenage son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man. Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing, and made his way into the enclosure.

He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn’t the same freaking elephant.
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby Punstarr » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm

I finally found a pickup line that works every time: "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
Punstarr
Realm of Famer

Postby The Real Question » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 am

Punstarr wrote:I finally found a pickup line that works every time: "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

dang it and i allways fall for it.
The Real Question
Elite Realmer

Postby ~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~ » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 am

Punstarr wrote:I finally found a pickup line that works every time: "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: another great one!!!!! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
~♥XxGeekyGabixX♥~
Regular Realmer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic