Sephiroth's costume stuff

Show off your other non-figure custom creations here, such as model kits, garage-kits, dioramas, or maybe the next Clone Army invasion!

Moderator: Regulators

Sephiroth's costume stuff

Postby Wesr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 pm

This year I got talked into costuming for the anime con. Originally i was going to be my RP/comic character then it was going to be Luka from bayonetta, and now its a Halo version of my character. Which is good because i don't want to shave after half a year of growing this goatee to be able to braid it :lol:

I haven't started the costume yet, i have the foam here but need to print out the patterns. So far here are 2 of the weapons for him. Both are made of the same resin that the head casts on here are.

This was a M6 halo pistol that was scaled way too big and after modifications is becoming an uzi style SMG

Here is an original design off a site for costuming. It is a .45 that shoots caseless ammo. I drilled out the bottom barrel looking hole and installed a maglight flashlight. i had a slight accident during this and had to remove the trigger which i'll be replacing.

I still need to make a few halo guns, the gun from judge dredd, the m41a pulse rifle from aliens and a few more plus some other parts and odds and ends. once teh paper craft is done/made out of real materials i'll be making molds of it all so i can have nice resin or fiberglass armor.
Wesr
Realminator

Re: Sephiroth's costume stuff

Postby therapist » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 pm

That's actually pretty impressive seph.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Wesr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:26 pm

The .45 was the easiest. It has magnets in the top for a scope if ever make one. The SMG i'm actually aiming to make into a megatron tribute with the gunstock and whatnot once i find materials. Sadly i went to get the real parts off the stupid auction and they're outrageous.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby therapist » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 pm

sephiroth wrote:The .45 was the easiest. It has magnets in the top for a scope if ever make one. The SMG i'm actually aiming to make into a megatron tribute with the gunstock and whatnot once i find materials. Sadly i went to get the real parts off the stupid auction and they're outrageous.

I WISH I could make stuff like that. I'm actually horrible at customizing that's why I never poost my crap on here except that one contest I entered. But man I know talent when I see it. Those things are really awesome. So creative especially with the magnetic scope attachment.
"Untouchable Customs"
therapist
Realm of Famer

Postby Pock63 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:51 pm

That Judge dread gun is Awesome! I've been wanting to make one of those fore a while. What did you make that from?
You'll be lucky if you're one of the few to find someone who can tolerate you.
Pock63
Realm Addict

Postby Wesr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:54 pm

i didn't make it yet. There is a paper craft called pepakura with tons of files. you print them out, cut them and glue them together. i'm saving myself time and i'm going to just use the paper as plans and make the stuff out of wood.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby leafman343 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:03 pm

I don't think that M6 was overscaled, it was made for a 7' tall cyborg in armor, it's gotta be a bit big for normal sized people. :lol:
leafman343
Fanatic Realmer

Postby Wesr » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:36 pm

It was oversized for me. Plus you have to take into account that the gloves of spartan armor add size to the hands due to the armor on them.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Darththomas » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:06 am

These are looking pretty awesome dude, you given up figures and got into guns now??
FaceBook Emlyn Darthomas Thomas
WIP viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25093
Darththomas
Regulator

Postby Wesr » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 am

lol. Well I needed guns for my costume plus I manage to get these casts fairly cheap. I still do figures just not as much since there isn't much fodder out there, anime figures have gone up in price.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Wesr » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:02 am

Turns out my halo guns i'm working on are super innaccurate so i'm not sure if whoever made them didn't have good references or just didn't care. Doesn't matter as this one is getting real metal screw or castings of them, a folding front handle and all handles are going to be replaced with wood ones. I'm thinking of extending the ammo magazine (sticking out of the left side) with one with a wood bottom too. I'm not sure i'm going to replicate those nubs all over the handles as they seem lame but i may make a few. Near as i can tell they're for keeping a grip on the gun. I hope to keep the handle in one piece as much as i can so i can reuse it for a later project.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby sonbakler » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 am

This are cool stuff. I like them. 8)
Weapons like pepper spray, brass knuckles etc. is important to protect ourselves in times of danger,
But always remember the best weapon is prayer.
sonbakler
Newbie Realmer

Postby Wesr » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm currently building a small work area into my room to unclutter the living room so hopefully this week i'll be back to working on stuff.
Wesr
Realminator

Postby Automatauntaun » Tue May 17, 2011 3:50 am

I can't wait to see more dude.
Automatauntaun
Elite Realmer

Postby Wesr » Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 am

I have a ton to do but it's too damp/cold to spray paint anything around here problems. If it ever gets nice i'll have a ton to do.
Wesr
Realminator

Next

Return to Other Custom Creations